3.40 star(s) 57 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
It seems like the patreon is on hold and he made a couple posts in the discord last month saying hi, so maybe they really do have issues IRL they're dealing with and it's not abandoned. If it was truly abandoned I doubt they'd pause the patreon since if you're gonna cut ties and disappear why not keep free money coming in? And if they were ethical enough to pause the patreon I feel like they'd be honest enough to announce if it is abandoned. Maybe there's still hope, or maype this is all just a big cope.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
It seems like the patreon is on hold and he made a couple posts in the discord last month saying hi, so maybe they really do have issues IRL they're dealing with and it's not abandoned. If it was truly abandoned I doubt they'd pause the patreon since if you're gonna cut ties and disappear why not keep free money coming in? And if they were ethical enough to pause the patreon I feel like they'd be honest enough to announce if it is abandoned. Maybe there's still hope, or maype this is all just a big cope.
GaussianFracture was always a good dude. I used to be a supporter on patreon and when he first initially went on hold he messaged me about a refund for that month because I still had automatic payment. I told him not to worry about it because I like supporting honest good devs.

I think there is obviously something going on behind the scenes. I'm sure he is more disappointed than we are.

Reactions: rrxm and Yuuki Ban
Feb 20, 2018
Just played the game. Really hoping GF comes out with a new update soon, considering it left off on a pretty important story bit.

flop2

Oct 17, 2018
Hey i am stuck.
I am on quest looking back, House of cards, Harder better faster stronger.
Just after when landlady(mom) calls and asks if you would come over after work.
But when i go there mc says (No way... i don't think she is ready for that).

Looking back quest doesn't give me any directions and the other two just say to be continued.

anyone a clue?
Tanks in advance

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Hey i am stuck.
I am on quest looking back, House of cards, Harder better faster stronger.
Just after when landlady(mom) calls and asks if you would come over after work.
But when i go there mc says (No way... i don't think she is ready for that).

Looking back quest doesn't give me any directions and the other two just say to be continued.

anyone a clue?
Tanks in advance
That's all content for now.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes