3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Probably not needed but I want to say thank you again for providing a Linux edition. I love this game and too few Unity developers provide builds for alternate Operating Systems. Keep up the great work. :) I don't mind the slow burn of the current quest system but am looking forward to the upcoming changes.

Reactions: Binary Unit

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
lo\ve the game but can we date with them already i was playing the first version and i know we couldn't

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
Update: The beta is finished and ready to ship to early access tier supporters but we're having trouble uploading it because of Elv's HDD failure. He's been up 24 hrs so we're gonna let him sleep before we continue to try and get it going. Thanks for your patience guys.

Oct 20, 2019
News from discord:

Elvishioushoy a las 14:28
Afterglow v0.2.4 beta-test build is available for @Admirer tier Patreon/Subscribe Star and for@Milfaddicted. We could only save a win64 build atm. But hopefully we sort that out soon! Save from last version ending will be included, old saves don't work.

Elvishioushoy a las 17:35
Everyone We've changed the patreon tier reward, nothing was heavily modified, we just adjusted the reward to their corresponding tier in a way we think was fair. We're also making now the distinction between Early access and Beta access. Beta access will be available for Admirer tier and is basically the build right after the final dev build. Early access, available for Donator tier, starts when the Beta access ends (no fixed days). Then the public release is scheduled 5 to 10 days after the early access.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Dude he literally said from day 1 this is gonna be a slow burn , if you don't like it then wait till the game is done or don't play .
you're right, sherlock
my first post was at first a reaction to PePeTheCoCk's post
but I wouldn't have bothered myself to answer you if you had scroll up the thread just a little bit

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes