3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
Old save file doesn't work with new update so I guess I'll wait for like 10 updates cause I'm not about to play this again since everything moves kinda slow just for 20 minutes of new content. Gotta find a way to be able to continue from old saves.
The save file included in the zip file takes you straight to the new content. It's been this way since the beginning.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
There needs to be some sort of walkthrough/guide. I gave up after waiting and doing the puzzle 10 days straight for Vera to invite me somewhere which seemed like a bottleneck for the story. And there is nothing to do in meantime. The only scene I saw was the dream with (not)Ivy.

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
There needs to be some sort of walkthrough/guide. I gave up after waiting and doing the puzzle 10 days straight for Vera to invite me somewhere which seemed like a bottleneck for the story. And there is nothing to do in meantime. The only scene I saw was the dream with (not)Ivy.
Next update is going to streamline the grinding and give more helpful objective hints

Reactions: Unreal434

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this update, not gonna lie the story was actually very good and the sex event with Vera really hot (still wish that we can rewatch it in a Gallery though). Love how Meg be torn between feeling jealous that MC have a lover and in denial when got confessed by him how he viewed her more than someone that raise him, hopefully the next update we can see how she will slowly accept and embrace it

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Done with this update, not gonna lie the story was actually very good and the sex event with Vera really hot (still wish that we can rewatch it in a Gallery though). Love how Meg be torn between feeling jealous that MC have a lover and in denial when got confessed by him how he viewed her more than someone that raise him, hopefully the next update we can see how she will slowly accept and embrace it
You can check on her at night ;)

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
It got potential, but seems to have issue with pacing and takes too long for events to happen with very little activity or erotica in between. I also wouldnt mind if you made it clearer with how many days player should wait etc and maybe look into changing some of the women bodies so they aint all copy and pasted.

Reactions: Elvishious

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
It got potential, but seems to have issue with pacing and takes too long for events to happen with very little activity or erotica in between. I also wouldnt mind if you made it clearer with how many days player should wait etc and maybe look into changing some of the women bodies so they aint all copy and pasted.
We're working on the pacing of the intro, but we can't make you engage sexually with the character we are presenting in that intro, that will come after.
As for the bodies, it all comes from personal preference, we're happy to have thicc bodies as they are right now.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
when i try to paste the incest patch i get a waring "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives" please help.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes