3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The game looks really good, I love the diaolg.

From what I've understood the game isn't finished and there are no s3x scenes, are they planned for the future. And can I romance all the women in the game??

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
The game looks really good, I love the diaolg.

From what I've understood the game isn't finished and there are no s3x scenes, are they planned for the future. And can I romance all the women in the game??
Eventually you will be able to, and right now there is one sex scene

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Eventually you will be able to, and right now there is one sex scene
Sweet, I really love the story and the build up. Some people saying "Blue balling this and that". I think otherwise, I actually like the build up, insted of immidetly jumping the gun with the sex scenes.

Anyways I like this direction, just hope that you will create an Individual romance path for all the girl and a harem/duo path. I really like all of the girls. Do you have a story planned for carmen??

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
Sweet, I really love the story and the build up. Some people saying "Blue balling this and that". I think otherwise, I actually like the build up, insted of immidetly jumping the gun with the sex scenes.

Anyways I like this direction, just hope that you will create an Individual romance path for all the girl and a harem/duo path. I really like all of the girls. Do you have a story planned for carmen??
Carmen has graduated from just being a side character to now being the 5th main girl. She's a big part of Vera's story. Right now I don't think it's been settled on whether or not Carmen will have her own ending or not. I think right now the plan is Vera & Carmen, Meg & Josie & Nicole, and harem ending.

Things might change though and every main girl might get their own ending in addition to the others I mentioned, but we'll see when we get there. That's a long ways away.

There's also going to be some side characters (one of which will be in the next update), but they probably aren't going to get endings dedicated to them.

Reactions: EJW and Blasted456

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Carmen has graduated from just being a side character to now being the 5th main girl. She's a big part of Vera's story. Right now I don't think it's been settled on whether or not Carmen will have her own ending or not. I think right now the plan is Vera & Carmen, Meg & Josie & Nicole, and harem ending.

Things might change though and every main girl might get their own ending in addition to the others I mentioned, but we'll see when we get there. That's a long ways away.

There's also going to be some side characters (one of which will be in the next update), but they probably aren't going to get endings dedicated to them.
I understand, but still I hope that at least for core main chracters like Jossie,Meg,Vera at the very least you will create a solo story line for each on of them(In the future).

Reactions: Binary Unit

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Anal is a given with GaussianFracture and everyone in the team on board for this :sneaky:
I see your both are man of culture ;), But anyways I finished the story soo far soo good(The writing is very good), the pacing is just right. So I believe all the horn dogs here will get something to bust their nutt soon enough.

What I've really would like to see, are some scenes where max can put some lotion on meg, and scenes where we can give her a body massage, slap and jiggle her ass(Hopefully in animation).

My expriance overall is a solid A, Loved the characters(Hope for some back story on larry and jeramy, both are cool dudes), Jossie is amazing and besides being sexy and hot, she sounds like a very good person and a female friend(Non-sexual or friends with benefits) I would really like to have. Vera also is the dream prof, and also a good person. Carmen sounds like a bad-ass, and hopefully max can put the leash and handcuffs on her and dominate her. Don't know what you are planing for Nicole she is a blank slate to me.

May 5, 2019
I'm new here, despite I don't like reading and interest in only 1 character (for reason), I love everything, the dialogue, the story, and the camera work, don't you think you can hide it you sly dog, you pan in the camera or out to set the atmosphere of the situation, that was impressive! I know it's just a slide show for now, but I can see you potential at your work if you're able to animate it, with voice acting, it could be like a movie, I can't wait for that day to come, good work dev!

Also a question to the writer: have you done some research or it's just fiction writing? Cuz some of the stuff of the struggle sounds really real, I'm disturb but also impress

Last edited:

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
You know what this game needs more of? Those neat puzzle minigames in the lab. That is all I am hoping for in the next update, more puzzles. Cheers to the devs.

Reactions: Yuuki Ban

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
just a question is it possible to miss scenes/do actions change the scene e.g i reached the first weekend where you make a meg a sandwhich while she is at the pool and i am not sure i chose the right one and dont have a recent save to check.

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
just a question is it possible to miss scenes/do actions change the scene e.g i reached the first weekend where you make a meg a sandwhich while she is at the pool and i am not sure i chose the right one and dont have a recent save to check.
It's just a render that you missed: meg hugging you
but it doesn't affect the story
We got rid of that 'bonus' design in the latest quests, because:
- too complicated to do
- not relevant in the grand scheme of things
- if a playthrough is written, players will not see the 'missed' option anymore

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes