spazzin

Oct 21, 2019
there are different game version, public with no VIP content, and the VIP version with extended content
here we have only the public version atm, so your save game progression doesn't matter at the moment
Yeah but if you transferred save files back from a previous version that used the vip tier codes, you would still have the unlocked vip content even if you didn't have a vip version of the game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I unrend this to do away with the annoying MC stammering and it looks like none of the choices matter in this. None that I've come across anyway. They only change the next few lines of dialogue, it looks like they were supposed to raise affection at one point but they are all just #ed out. That seems very shallow to me. Why add choices at all if they aren't going to do anything. It's bad enough that they have already added one click "choices".

The.Anonymus

Nov 16, 2022
anybody got VIP save for this version I have complted this game.
Till now
Whole gallery is unlocked just omne thing in quest it is showing that new quest are available but noting is coming up

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I have tried your game several times and I keep quitting because the main character is such a Beta male that I can't stand it. I just want to smack him upside the head and tell him to be a man. I have no empathy for him and even though i like your game it keeps stopping me from continuing. Make him less of a loser and he will be more appealing to a lot of folks. I don't know why I keep hoping that you will fix him but I have given up at this point and wish you the best with your endeavor.

Sugondeeznuts

Dec 14, 2021
Yeah but if you transferred save files back from a previous version that used the vip tier codes, you would still have the unlocked vip content even if you didn't have a vip version of the game.
yea but from what im getting from them the public releases has NONE of the renders for the vip content. So it doesnt matter.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
this is been asked but never got an answer, how do you unlock VIP? where do I put the codes?

Also. does someone has a save? I skipped 3.0 and my savefile got corrupted.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
this is been asked but never got an answer, how do you unlock VIP? where do I put the codes?

Also. does someone has a save? I skipped 3.0 and my savefile got corrupted.
They might have been phased out, but you can still enter them by completing the following steps:
1. Open your game's /renpy/common/00console.rpy file.
2. Change line 108 from config.console = False to config.console = True
3. Start or load a save file in your game, then press Shift+F8.
4. Type in the following console commands and press Enter after each:
vip_codes[2].is_active = True
validateCode('LittleBug')
5. There should be a message box that pops up saying "Your tier 3 code has been activated." Press the "Ok" button.
And that's it. I'm don't think the codes do anything anymore, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
They might have been phased out, but you can still enter them by completing the following steps:
5. There should be a message box that pops up saying "Your tier 3 code has been activated." Press the "Ok" button.
And that's it. I'm don't think the codes do anything anymore, but I could be wrong.
littlebug says its invalid for this version =(

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
littlebug says its invalid for this version =(
It worked for me. Moreover, I didn't even have to type the code in; I just used the commands. Also, it has to be "LittleBug" exactly, not "littlebug". And again, I don't even know if the codes even do anything anymore.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I love the foot fetish content with Layla so far :love: will there be more with any of the other girls?

Also, is the VIP content permanently locked, or is it a case where after a few days the VIP content will be unlocked for everyone?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
It worked for me. Moreover, I didn't even have to type the code in; I just used the commands. Also, it has to be "LittleBug" exactly, not "littlebug". And again, I don't even know if the codes even do anything anymore.
weird ..i copy past you command

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I tried to do this just now, It says tier 3 member on the top left and it throws the message of tier 3 unlocked, but sadly when I do the steps to get the VIP scenes, it says I need to be a VIP to unlock those scenes.

Edit: Also, every time I reload my savefile, I lost the tier 3 status... not that it matters too much if I cant see the scenes

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I tried to do this just now, It says tier 3 member on the top left and it throws the message of tier 3 unlocked, but sadly when I do the steps to get the VIP scenes, it says I need to be a VIP to unlock those scenes.

Edit: Also, every time I reload my savefile, I lost the tier 3 status... not that it matters too much if I cant see the scenes
It's entirely likely that the codes just don't work period, and something else unlocks the Tier scenes nowadays. But I only just started playing this game, and I was only responding to the request, "where do I put the codes?". I'm pretty sure the VIP scene files aren't even in the free versions of the game.

Reactions: Delification

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I did it, and it worked, but when i loaded the scenes it told me i need to play the VIP version.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes