4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Thanks, that really does mean a lot. I always try to give devs the benefit of the doubt, unless it's a specific case where the developer has a history of being misleading. I want to try as hard as I can to not be misleading and set realistic expectations with this project, because my interest is in creating an actual immersive adult experience. I will always be here plucking away and writing code to improve this project, because to be honest with you, it's all I want to do.
Keep going! This is a fantastic start! Character creation was a lot of fun and the UI was a joy to use.

If I could give you one piece of advice it is this: make the game you want to make and deprioritize all the usual suggestions (unless they 100% fit your early dream priorities)...

You will never please the people who have already formed a negative opinion so focus on what you want to make and focus on playable content.

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
Two tips:

- Do whatever you can to keep the game playable on low end computers. Programmers like to push for the highest quality possible, but if you want to attract supporters the game has to run on as many computer configurations imaginable. So many of these Unreal pet projects are barely playable and bleed out because of it.

- Keep the story simple and focused. If your selling point is a Witcher-like 3d world, keep that world small but very dense with content. For example: go for a corruption devolution story of 1 street. Start friendly, design all the neighbourhood families and think of a unique corruption for each of them over the course of two weeks. Then work on one house, one protagonist action and one day at a time. Anything behind that scope will just lead to impossible goals and delays until development stops being fun.

Reactions: Lurc Dev and 2k101

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
on the 7900xtx I had to turn down the shadows to low otherwise it creates some sort of weird visual that makes it unplayable basically.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
on the 7900xtx I had to turn down the shadows...
Have you tried turning off "Ray Traced Shadows" in the "Lightning" menu during character customization?

Also, why did you post the exact same picture seven times? Please "Edit" your post and remove those extra copies of the first picture, or add different pictures if that's what you intended to do.

Aug 19, 2020
Right now, I think it's good. The jiggle physics seem decent, and the way it it's laid out in terms of time progression reminds me of Ai Shoujo. Considering the next update is supposed to include much more things, such as object interaction, and a few NPCS, I'm curious if he will update the demo, as well.

Galeriarch

Feb 28, 2019
Keeps telling me that my system does not support dx12, even though it does. That's most likely an issue with the fact that I'm running a custom GPU driver. Never has been an issue before, but it might be the feature level requirement, as my card only supports up to 12_0 at least that's my somewhat poorly educated guess. Anyway, good luck with the project!

N3w Us3rNam3

Mar 2, 2023
The game loads for about 2 seconds after character creation then "Fatal Error"
Anyone else having the same problem? Or anyone got any fix for it?

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
Have you tried turning off "Ray Traced Shadows" in the "Lightning" menu during character customization?

Also, why did you post the exact same picture seven times? Please "Edit" your post and remove those extra copies of the first picture, or add different pictures if that's what you intended to do.
the attach files part was messing up when trying to post, think the site was having issues around time was posting, thought I edited it and saved it without the files but looks like they came back. sorry about that, on my end looked fine when edited the first time. nah I'll try that now though since during customization it still had an odd look to it but was playable, and then the game crashed going into bathroom so figured I'd mess with settings more when had spare time.

PKS23

Dec 19, 2019
Hey- I'm a UE5 Dev and I'd love to help out with this.
Feel free to shoot any questions my way or if you need an extra pair of hands, let me know!

Reactions: Cerberus_sr2
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes