4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I think he should first fix code bugs and solve technical problems to get the game out of the technical demo state, and then already fill the game with new content, sex scenes, make a story, etc.
Until the developer does the first, he will not proceed with the second.
Watch the state of development in Trello.

Last edited:

Lisardlaser

Apr 7, 2019
I really like how this game does what it does. Feels like a good potential to have an ILLUSION game (good-looking, detailed character/personality creation) with non-japanese content (english voice acting, non-asian anatomy and caucasian/afro-american face characteristics). This is really missed nowadays.

Here are some things that most games do it wrong and but - I think - this dev can stand out quickly if you take these approaches:
  • General [advice]: I know that some people are fan of this futa content but I promise you dev, you should create the hetero line first and when it's done correctly, you can add more verbosity to the choices. Otherwise, you'll be facing problems because no matter what you do, you'll always have to consider the "Okay, but what if the MC is a futa?" which slows down the development extremely and might turn into a mess. Later it's alright but at the start it is a huge take.
  • Consequences [pregnancy content]: Men using condom or not (their choice but you can deny, condom can break with low probability) MC has a high chance to get pregnant when getting a creampie with no condom (visibly growing stomach, birth shown or not shown, does not matter).
  • Consequences [insertion resistance]: Based on the experience that the MC has should have different resistance for throat, vagina and anus (a feature which is very welcomed in all 2D games but unfortunately rarely done - especially well - in a 3D game). This includes deepthroat reactions (not just the sound but hard breathing, closed the eyes after a point, tears running down leaving a messy makeup, simply like real-life).
  • Consequences [dirtiness]: In most games, cum disappears after sex which makes the players feel that whatever they do, brings no effect. Having a cum dripping out of the vagina after sex, making it easier next time to slip a member in, being able to wash it off/out to reduce chance of pregnancy is just one very good example of giving the feeling of "I did A which resulted in B." This way even the same action done four times in a row can feel different increasing enjoyable playtime.
  • Consequences [facial reactions]: Having a pink bar showing the enjoyment factor of a character during intercourse is an easy choice but the best is definitely when the amount a pleasure is shown by proper (does not have to be super-realistic but some decent ) facial reactions paired english voiced sound.

Legionsoul

Jul 7, 2018
Looks really promising! I would like to have a way to add custom tattoos. But if you are saying you use DAZ, I can create/send you more skins with tatts.
-When having male parts selected and clothing on, when you click the remove clothing button, it displays female parts, click the hotbutton again and the game crashes
-When I changed the skin color, it also affects teeth color. Im surprised it did not change iris/pupils like in DAZ when you blanket change colors
-when changing hourglass it changes height and that throws off some of the pinned points. Such as the nose rings. Im guessing this is another DAZ preset that you rendered out, will have to back and rerender the preset to not change the character height.
-I do not see an option for lipstick
Dilly_ DM me if you are interested in my help

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I really like how this game does what it does. Feels like a good potential to have an ILLUSION game (good-looking, detailed character/personality creation) with non-japanese content (english voice acting, non-asian anatomy and caucasian/afro-american face characteristics). This is really missed nowadays.

Here are some things that most games do it wrong and but - I think - this dev can stand out quickly if you take these approaches:
  • General [advice]: I know that some people are fan of this futa content but I promise you dev, you should create the hetero line first and when it's done correctly, you can add more verbosity to the choices. Otherwise, you'll be facing problems because no matter what you do, you'll always have to consider the "Okay, but what if the MC is a futa?" which slows down the development extremely and might turn into a mess. Later it's alright but at the start it is a huge take.
  • Consequences [pregnancy content]: Men using condom or not (their choice but you can deny, condom can break with low probability) MC has a high chance to get pregnant when getting a creampie with no condom (visibly growing stomach, birth shown or not shown, does not matter).
  • Consequences [insertion resistance]: Based on the experience that the MC has should have different resistance for throat, vagina and anus (a feature which is very welcomed in all 2D games but unfortunately rarely done - especially well - in a 3D game). This includes deepthroat reactions (not just the sound but hard breathing, closed the eyes after a point, tears running down leaving a messy makeup, simply like real-life).
  • Consequences [dirtiness]: In most games, cum disappears after sex which makes the players feel that whatever they do, brings no effect. Having a cum dripping out of the vagina after sex, making it easier next time to slip a member in, being able to wash it off/out to reduce chance of pregnancy is just one very good example of giving the feeling of "I did A which resulted in B." This way even the same action done four times in a row can feel different increasing enjoyable playtime.
  • Consequences [facial reactions]: Having a pink bar showing the enjoyment factor of a character during intercourse is an easy choice but the best is definitely when the amount a pleasure is shown by proper (does not have to be super-realistic but some decent ) facial reactions paired english voiced sound.
Some solid advice here. As I said on my Patreon, my plan after the bug fixing update is to introduce the male character, as that is basically a necessity for designing any sort of sex system (at least if I want it done right, which I do). My goal was to construct it in a way that the base character models are shaped as similarly as possible, so if for example I add a doggy style animation for male/female it would be very easy to just swap in the female (futa) model instead. I don't think this would be too tricky from a technical standpoint, since it would just be a matter of retargeting animations, and when I was experimenting with this some months ago I was able to get this working pretty well. Also I like futa and it's something I like including when possible :devilish:

Will take your other suggestions into consideration, can't say yet if or when they will be acted upon until the current roadmap is finished or close to finished.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Changelog says you added a check for AMD cards to disable raytraced shadows to fix the glitching, but as someone with an AMD card this check does not work, the same issue is still there and only fixes when you set shadows to low. I'm guessing this is probably fixed in UE5.2 if you were to upgrade the project but I'd also highly recommend adding raytracing as an entirely separate option in the menu if this isn't lumen.

Reactions: Hi-FiMan

Masacre

Oct 1, 2017
For the error when the game starts after customizing the girl. There's a fix, I've had that issue in other games. It's a problem with dx12 in AMD graphic cards.
We need the developer to enable the option to run the game with dx11, and then we only need to create a shortcut to the game and adding "-dx11" to use dx11 instead of dx12

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
For the error when the game starts after customizing the girl. There's a fix, I've had that issue in other games. It's a problem with dx12 in AMD graphic cards.
We need the developer to enable the option to run the game with dx11, and then we only need to create a shortcut to the game and adding "-dx11" to use dx11 instead of dx12
Dx12 is a hard requirement for features like Nanite to work properly, this is set by the engine itself, so there's nothing I can do in terms of supporting Dx11 without sacrificing those features unfortunately. At the very least I would have to cut Nanite completely out of the game, which is possible but as I'm using it for things like foliage I would also need to ensure everything currently using nanite has proper LODs. So it's just lots of extra work

Many of the crashes and problems for AMD card users were fixed in Unreal 5.2, which I have not upgraded the game to use yet. This is because I'm using a custom branch that allows for Dual Quaternion skinning. More info here:

This custom branch has not yet been upgraded to UE 5.2, but I've spoken with the person who maintains the branch about possibly updating it for 5.2 and they were receptive to that idea, but I don't have a timeframe for when that will happen

tl;dr Unreal 5.1 had big problems with AMD cards, this was fixed in 5.2, I'll upgrade to 5.2 as soon as the custom branch I'm using is updated but it hasn't been released yet

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022
Dx12 is a hard requirement for features like Nanite to work properly, this is set by the engine itself, so there's nothing I can do in terms of supporting Dx11 without sacrificing those features unfortunately. At the very least I would have to cut Nanite completely out of the game, which is possible but as I'm using it for things like foliage I would also need to ensure everything currently using nanite has proper LODs. So it's just lots of extra work

Many of the crashes and problems for AMD card users were fixed in Unreal 5.2, which I have not upgraded the game to use yet. This is because I'm using a custom branch that allows for Dual Quaternion skinning. More info here:

This custom branch has not yet been upgraded to UE 5.2, but I've spoken with the person who maintains the branch about possibly updating it for 5.2 and they were receptive to that idea, but I don't have a timeframe for when that will happen

tl;dr Unreal 5.1 had big problems with AMD cards, this was fixed in 5.2, I'll upgrade to 5.2 as soon as the custom branch I'm using is updated but it hasn't been released yet
Personally my computer, my drivers and my graphics card are compatible with dx12, but when I launch the game it says no, I redownload the game and I try again...

Jun 11, 2022
This kind of game is the future, the game will only be a basis to make each player live a 100% unique experience, imagine this game "powered" by an AI that creates all the environment, the NPCs, the places according to the desires of the player...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: evaw and MaxSDVXXXL

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Some solid advice here. As I said on my Patreon, my plan after the bug fixing update is to introduce the male character, as that is basically a necessity for designing any sort of sex system (at least if I want it done right, which I do). My goal was to construct it in a way that the base character models are shaped as similarly as possible, so if for example I add a doggy style animation for male/female it would be very easy to just swap in the female (futa) model instead. I don't think this would be too tricky from a technical standpoint, since it would just be a matter of retargeting animations, and when I was experimenting with this some months ago I was able to get this working pretty well. Also I like futa and it's something I like including when possible :devilish:

Will take your other suggestions into consideration, can't say yet if or when they will be acted upon until the current roadmap is finished or close to finished.
I do see how adding similar model shapes can help in swapping models, but you should really add an advanced feature to tweak limb locations, theres a mod for Honey Select 2 that allows you to do so by enabling the IK's to be edited, letting some clipping limbs from odd body proportions to be ironed out by the user (like really long legs or very short models), as well as saves for their respective models.

I feel like making every body type nearly the same kinda takes away from a key aspect in character creation, since some people prefer very long legs/torsos/arms etc. leaving an advanced setting would really let dedicated players to get as much potential as possible from the game (y)

Jun 11, 2022
Hi, I had this issue occur when I was testing the game on my laptop. The first thing I did was install the prerequisites (located at Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe"). After this I tried updating drivers via Device Manager, which looked like it worked, but it actually didn't. I then went to the website of my card manufacturer and used their auto-update tool. After this I was able to play the game and the message went away.
I don't have the extra files...

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes