4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, game is solid for how early in it is. Character creation is excellent. Graphics are gorgeous. The clothes accomodating for body type is a great detail a lot of games miss. The character's expression changing as the lust meter fills is a lovely touch. There's just... not much to do yet, which makes sense. The bones are there though! I say keep focusing on building the bones so this game can live up to its full potential.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL
Jun 11, 2022
Honestly, game is solid for how early in it is. Character creation is excellent. Graphics are gorgeous. The clothes accomodating for body type is a great detail a lot of games miss. The character's expression changing as the lust meter fills is a lovely touch. There's just... not much to do yet, which makes sense. The bones are there though! I say keep focusing on building the bones so this game can live up to its full potential.
How to gain lust?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Excellent start. I particularly like being able to rebind keys since I'm left handed. Would like to add Interact (E) to that list. Character Creator is intuitive but also stout. I would like the ability to adjust breast sag and jiggle intensity, plus more face shape options. Most my other requests are things that will come with time, so I'll just be patient. Good luck and hope to see more.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Many of the crashes and problems for AMD card users were fixed in Unreal 5.2, which I have not upgraded the game to use yet. This is because I'm using a custom branch that allows for Dual Quaternion skinning. More info here:

This custom branch has not yet been upgraded to UE 5.2, but I've spoken with the person who maintains the branch about possibly updating it for 5.2 and they were receptive to that idea, but I don't have a timeframe for when that will happen
I wonder if this is even needed anymore, This is probably related to the Daz model right but I wonder if UE's new skin/muscle morphs system effectively "solve" this problem without requiring dual quaternion skinning. I don't believe it's an exclusive feature to metahuman's so it should apply to any model, I wonder if it would "fix" this issue? I believe this is also in UE 5.2, so could be something you could explore if you want to get away from a custom branch of the engine.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I wonder if this is even needed anymore, This is probably related to the Daz model right but I wonder if UE's new skin/muscle morphs system effectively "solve" this problem without requiring dual quaternion skinning. I don't believe it's an exclusive feature to metahuman's so it should apply to any model, I wonder if it would "fix" this issue? I believe this is also in UE 5.2, so could be something you could explore if you want to get away from a custom branch of the engine.
Not sure if this is what you mean, but as far as I know there are two potential alternatives to the DQS branch, which are the ML deformer and just the regular Deformer graphs. I haven't tried the ML deformer solution but I've kept an eye on what people are using it for (in relation to Daz characters) and I haven't seen results yet that would be a replacement for DQS.

Second option are the regular deformer graphs. There are DQS deformer graphs out there, which I've tried using but since these are still relatively new there were issues, like causing meshes to flicker rapidly and also resetting the character to T pose for one frame every time an animation looped. The creator of the DQS branch also indicated he was having problems with deformer graphs as well, and until those problems were fixed by Epic he wouldn't be working on it anymore.

I'm sure eventually there won't be a need for the custom branch anymore but I don't think we're at that point yet, unless somebody shows me something otherwise ;)

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
anyone know other games like this? or in general game recs?
General F95 rules, Section 2.1:
All discussions in these threads should be kept on-topic and be about the game/content/creator/etc

...and especially Section 2.4:
Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendations section for this purpose

Boyar Druli

Jul 12, 2020
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you all know a bit about what this project is and what to expect in the future. Afterparty is a project I've been working on for the last few months, with the goal of becoming a proper high-fidelity adult RPG with skills, fetishes, and branching dialogue choices. It is inspired in part by games like Summertime Saga (character progression and narrative design) and Witcher 3 (the cinematic dialogue aspect is the feature I'm referring to here- not the entire game). Afterparty will always be a free game, with Patrons able to access new releases as soon as they come out as well as other goodies (I expect to release updates once per month, unless a specific feature or set of features take longer to implement).

I want to be clear that this is a tech demo. There is currently no content beyond the character creation and walking around in the open level. I do however have a number of game systems that are nearly complete, such as the player inventory, wardrobe, object interactions, NPC interactions and time-based NPC behaviors. Many of these systems are almost fully-fleshed out, they simply need to be polished and integrated with the save/load system. I expect the next update to include most if not all of these systems. The approach I'm taking with this game is to lay a rock-solid foundation of game systems that, when complete, will snowball for rapid creation of hours of gameplay and story content.

I would also like to say that this game is something I work on in my spare time, and I have a job in order to pay my bills. However, I would like nothing more than to be able to work on this game all day, every day, and hire a team of talented folks to deliver an unforgettable adult experience. If you enjoyed the tech demo and you think this game has promise, consider subscribing to the . Higher tier Patrons can also suggest content to add to the character creator, so if something isn't in the game that you really want, make sure to let me know and if it's within my ability I will add it!

Thanks for checking out this demo and be sure to join the so you can keep up with updates!

I see great potential in the bare skeleton of the game however the scope is what worries me.
Character creation is fantastic as is the anatomy tab in the editor.
Well done, looking forward to further updates, hopefully soon and consistently.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
we shouldn't be pessimistic
Well, if you look at their message history, there's not a single positive comment on any thread, so it's clearly a troll. And what do you say about trolls? Right -- do not feed them! (Use the board's "Ignore" feature instead) ;)

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I'm getting an error: "Game files required to initialize the global shader library are missing".

Edit: It looks like the version of this posted to Mega is missing the 'Engine' folder.
I just downloaded from Mega, it's there. Did you have any interruptions in your connection during the download?

Reactions: theMickey_
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes