4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
That's a lot of good reviews for a game that doesn't exist yet and you just walk around an empty world :LUL:
There's an exhibitionist girl and she goes around the world and interacts with people, what's wrong with the plot? I think it's fine. Just needs to add content, it will be added eventually.
Why so many positive reviews - because the character customization in the game is just awesome.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
There's an exhibitionist girl and she goes around the world and interacts with people, what's wrong with the plot? I think it's fine. Just needs to add content, it will be added eventually.
Why so many positive reviews - because the character customization in the game is just awesome.
Plot is fine there's just no game and judging from most of these open world 3D games there won't be content in a long time and feels like a tech demo with devs just messing around, but i'd be surprised if proved wrong with this one

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Plot is fine there's just no game and judging from most of these open world 3D games there won't be content in a long time and feels like a tech demo with devs just messing around, but i'd be surprised if proved wrong with this one
it literally says it's a tech demo

• Haha
Reactions: Lisardlaser

Jerra69Buff

Sep 4, 2020
It's weird, i don't have the best of PC's (Pretty shit laptop actually) but the game used to run fine in character creation. I noticed it crashing after hiding clothes in CC (pants, top, name whatever) and when showing it again it crashed to desktop. When i finally created my character and i tried to hop into the game, it crashed again, and now when i try to open it it just crashes straight away. Why did it work at first, but not anymore?

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
It's weird, i don't have the best of PC's (Pretty shit laptop actually) but the game used to run fine in character creation. I noticed it crashing after hiding clothes in CC (pants, top, name whatever) and when showing it again it crashed to desktop. When i finally created my character and i tried to hop into the game, it crashed again, and now when i try to open it it just crashes straight away. Why did it work at first, but not anymore?
Do you have a computer capable running dx12? Unreal Eng has issues with dx11 or older if nanite and raycasting are enabled from what I understand

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
it's just that your computer is not pulling some technology that was added recently, see previous comment

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
The crashing is fixed in the new update, which is coming in the next few days. There is a substantial performance increase in the new update as well, and I've updated to DLSS 3. To give you an idea: With my RTX 2060 Super, I would get around 60-70 fps in the character creator on High graphics settings. Now I get 90-100 fps (with DLSS enabled) with virtually no quality loss. There are also more graphics options. Also I've updated the engine to Unreal 5.2, which fixes many issues AMD users were having. Should make for a much smoother experience.

image.png

Regarding the "Futa or not" debate, from a lore perspective the characters are intended to be futanari, not femboys or tomboys. You can decide for yourself whatever label you like best though, the lack of vagina is due only to technical limitations. I am not a modeler, I rely on premade assets, and while there are "real futa" (with vagina) grafts for Daz characters they do not match the other grafts I'm using for anatomy so there would be some inconsistency, and so I chose to not use it. I don't really care if visually it's "real futanari" or not according to the wikipedia definition, many futa communities have had to broaden their definitions because it's way too hard to police what is or isn't "really futa" or not. Basically, the futa option is meant to be futa, there isn't a vagina because it would have been inconsistent with other options and also increased the work load. But from a narrative/lore perspective they are intended to be futa. Sorry if this deeply upsets anyone :cry:

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
The crashing is fixed in the new update, which is coming in the next few days. There is a substantial performance increase in the new update as well, and I've updated to DLSS 3. To give you an idea: With my RTX 2060 Super, I would get around 60-70 fps in the character creator on High graphics settings. Now I get 90-100 fps (with DLSS enabled) with virtually no quality loss. There are also more graphics options. Also I've updated the engine to Unreal 5.2, which fixes many issues AMD users were having. Should make for a much smoother experience.

View attachment 2873878

Regarding the "Futa or not" debate, from a lore perspective the characters are intended to be futanari, not femboys or tomboys. You can decide for yourself whatever label you like best though, the lack of vagina is due only to technical limitations. I am not a modeler, I rely on premade assets, and while there are "real futa" (with vagina) grafts for Daz characters they do not match the other grafts I'm using for anatomy so there would be some inconsistency, and so I chose to not use it. I don't really care if visually it's "real futanari" or not according to the wikipedia definition, many futa communities have had to broaden their definitions because it's way too hard to police what is or isn't "really futa" or not. Basically, the futa option is meant to be futa, there isn't a vagina because it would have been inconsistent with other options and also increased the work load. But from a narrative/lore perspective they are intended to be futa. Sorry if this deeply upsets anyone :cry:
What exactly enabled the performance increase and what options did you add?

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
What exactly enabled the performance increase and what options did you add?
Swapped out *some* rect lights for point lights, which are more performant, and disabled ray traced shadows on certain lights as the visual impact was minimal and also they can cause problems with AMD cards. I disabled virtual shadow maps because the impact was again very minimal and it was less performant with it enabled. I also went through every static mesh in the neighborhood level and disabled shadow casting on small props and some foliage meshes which gave a nice boost. I revisited the groom hairs and gave them new+more LODs, currently the biggest performance hog in the game is the groom hair by a wide margin. NPCs now stop rendering completely when they are a certain distance from the player as the engine's built in frustum culling seemed to have trouble here.

Additionally the menu system I'm using had an improper implementation of DLSS+screen percentage in the previous version, which is fixed in the new version. You will still get sub optimal frames at 100% screen resolution with DLSS turned off, but in terms of visual quality I found a resolution of about 60% with DLSS enabled to run at a solid 60 fps with virtually no quality loss.

Also in the graphics settings you can now change the GI method as well as reflections method, so you could for example switch to screen space reflections instead of Lumen reflections to gain a few FPS.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes