4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Afterparty Tech Demo 2.1 Release!

For patch notes and download links please visit the Patreon:

This update focused on fixing major and minor issues with the game, such as crashing and NPC AI. There have also been a number of performance improvements.

As stated previously, the focus of this update was not to bring a lot of new content, but rather to make the game run smoother and fix existing issues. There may still be some lingering issues, particularly with the character creator. The next update is going to add male playable characters to the game. I will also be revisiting the skin shader and addressing any remaining issues with the character creator.

Many of you have asked questions like "Why is there only one NPC?" and "Where is the sex?" which is very valid! The answer is, because male characters do not exist in the game yet! I did not want to populate a world of only female characters, and did not want to go full speed on the sex system until male characters are introduced. After male characters are added I plan to add many more NPCs to the game and also sex animations. I think you all will enjoy the final result very much.

Thanks to anybody who has been sticking around as this game progresses. The goal is still to make an incredible adult RPG experience.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
•Lighting artifacts on AMD cards fixed
Thx dev (y)
PS. I hope you don't forget to add physics/colliders to the sex animation.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lots and lots of people love futa and I've constructed the entire game so you don't have to ever interact with a single futa character if you don't want to
Can you not interact with any males if you don't want to?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Is there any minimun requirement for the machine to play this, coz my laptop is not powerful enough in graphic card.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I probably have missed something on this thread, but I dont seem to be able to add clothes. I can go to the wardrobe and transfer items from left to right, but my original character is naked from the first release save, so does this mean I have to start over or is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong. Basically I dont seem to be able apply the outfit to the character at all.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
Good luck on that,I just saw to many games here that dead as fast as they have been post there,we have three type of devs here.
1.Those who want just milk money.
2.Those who doing 1/1 what they said(mostly smoll indie squad)
3.Those with thier games that cant break through others games or just burn out.

Dont get me wrong but one person working with UE5 on animations/scenes/creation character/plot/writings/bugfix...even If miracle happen and you be able to work full time on Its just unreal to happen,look at summertime saga Its not even UE5 and look how many years Its taken to being In the point where It Is now and It was not one dev but squad of them with support.

Its not hate but constructive opinion Im gonna back here after months and gonna see If I was wrong or not good luck!
Correct. I ended my patreon for SummertimeSaga. If a game is stuck, it is sad. SummertimeSaga is a good game, but in the last time i had a feeling these is a milking cash-cow only.

We don't need more games for Patreon. A advise. Put your game on itch.io, do it for "Pay what you want" and good.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I probably have missed something on this thread, but I dont seem to be able to add clothes...
When you "Transfer Items" from the wardrobe to your inventory, you do just this: transfer them into your inventory. To use them, open your inventory (press "I") and right click the items from your inventory to actually use them. To modify the items (changing colors for example), go back to the wardrobe and select "2. Modify outfit".

Reactions: IXL
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes