4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Dev, fix download links. Mixdrop is shit (with mediafire) and I don't want to wait 20 minutes for download with limited bandwidth speed, gofile link is broken, gdrive not working too. As I don't want to install mega app, I can't download and test your game. Cheers :)
I think 5 links from different services (And there was a torrent link posted in here) should provide you with ample choice. GDrive link works fine for me. Gofile link was broken but it should be fixed now

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I probably have missed something on this thread, but I dont seem to be able to add clothes. I can go to the wardrobe and transfer items from left to right, but my original character is naked from the first release save, so does this mean I have to start over or is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong. Basically I dont seem to be able apply the outfit to the character at all.
This does sound like a save issue. As this is a tech demo and significant changes are made to save/load with every update I cannot guarantee old saves will be compatible with new versions. Sometimes new variables are saved which old save files don't contain, and the game is looking for these variables but can't find them hence problems

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

「Kamael Ox ™」

Apr 10, 2022
the game in terms of character creation and physics is great now i'll wait further ahead and see what you decide to do but i recommend optimizing the game a bit

Reactions: tolasey

AFOLD_LITHER

Feb 7, 2018
Do changing the penis size/scrotum also do not save for you guys afer this update? I make the changes but when I'm in game the penis appearance is on default.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
A window opens that says "DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument."
Not sure why. I have the latest version of DirectX, updated drivers, and I tried installing UEPrereqSetup_x64, but that didn't solve it.
Same for me (1060 Ti e Win 11 - i7 16gb ram)

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I'm aware of that slider, but it is still too strong even when lowered to the lowest setting. It's like paper flapping about when she does the tiniest movement. I'm confident if I sprint when it's on maximum, she's going to knock herself out.

I mean, I never said that she is. I said I'm guessing, and followed up with an "if so" statement. If she isn't supposed to be a stepmom, then the dialogue should really be changed to reflect that since she's very "mothering" to MC. Seems like it's following the standard trope that most 3D sexploration games are using these days, no?

Ah, well - it's no biggy. Still, could come in a future update I guess ;-)

- Found a game breaking bug - sleeping/napping in the bed at the other end of the house causes the camera to lock in a static position, the mouse cursor is then displayed - and, the character is unable to interact. No way to exit this bug other than closing the game with ALT + F4.

Found this to be rather funny

View attachment 2882959
That's hilarious, how on Earth did you get the player that large? :LOL:

Bed bug is fixed (along with many other problems). Will put out a hotfix tonight. Name not displaying in dialogue fixed as well. Here's the Trello board of bugs I'm squashing

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This is definitely something I want to do. But first I want to fully integrate features I've already been working on such as the inventory and NPCs, and add some sex stuff. Male characters are very commonly requested though and something I intend on adding!
Good. I like penises in my games almost as much as vaginas. Just not attached to women. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jackbite

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Makes me so sad that games have come to this place.

Newest tech implemented, at any cost.
Users get blocky and blurry graphics and transitions, shimmerings textures, lighting that plain doesn't work in any realistic manner, ever.
I guess this tech can take nice screenshots, but that's all. Since it runs at bloody 1 fps if u try to make it look good in the slightest.

Games from 10 years ago looked and ran better compared to most of these modern DLSS/FSR must-have titles.
It's like most games are just tech-demos really. Like they were never meant to be played.

If u can't do 4K/60FPS or 1440p/144FPS, without everything being a blurry blocky shimmering mess with non-sensical shadows and reflections, it's not a game, it's a game engine project for testing out stuff.

I'm not blaming the dev here, it is after all labeled a tech demo, and there is no actual game here unless u count the character creator. And i am curious where this is going. I just fear it's gonna be another Sillicon Lust.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Adding to this, if anyone is getting "DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument." add the following environment variable VKD3D_FEATURE_LEVEL=12_1
Ah yes, Retarded me have been too focused on technical details that forgot obvious vorkaround - to run game with -dx11 argument. Though result is not guaranteed with UE5 which is designed around DX12 functionality.

• Haha
Reactions: Flugelbozz

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Ah yes, Retarded me have been too focused on technical details that forgot obvious vorkaround - to run game with -dx11 argument. Though result is not guaranteed with UE5 which is designed around DX12 functionality.
nah bro you good, -dx11 argument gives "Unable to launch with RHI 'DirectX 11' since the project is not configured to support it."

Last edited:

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I love any create a character and this has it in spades. I do have one bug it may have been addressed.

I made my character, walked around, then used the wardrobe. I used modify first, then the transfer option. Once done I pressed escape instead of Q. I returned to game and I couldn't press Q to get out of the wardrobe for anything. I even tried to click the close next to Q nothing. I was forever stuck.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020

Users get blocky and blurry graphics and transitions, shimmerings textures, lighting that plain doesn't work in any realistic manner, ever.
I guess this tech can take nice screenshots, but that's all. Since it runs at bloody 1 fps if u try to make it look good in the slightest.

Games from 10 years ago looked and ran better compared to most of these modern DLSS/FSR must-have titles.
It's like most games are just tech-demos really. Like they were never meant to be played.

If u can't do 4K/60FPS or 1440p/144FPS, without everything being a blurry blocky shimmering mess with non-sensical shadows and reflections, it's not a game, it's a game engine project for testing out stuff.

I'm not blaming the dev here, it is after all labeled a tech demo, and there is no actual game here unless u count the character creator. And i am curious where this is going. I just fear it's gonna be another Sillicon Lust.
It sounds like you are demanding higher graphical fidelity while simultaneously criticizing usage of new graphical features, which doesn't make sense to me. You say new tech is bad but also the game doesn't look good. I'm curious what your PC specs are that your frames would be so low but you're also wanting to run the game in 4K at 60fps? My frame target is 60fps on 1080p (During the character creator and level gameplay- cinematic target is 30fps), which I'm able to achieve just fine on my nearly 5 year old card. If your frames are that awful you can disable Lumen in the graphics settings.

Last edited:

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020

Go outside and get some sun, talk to a human.... WTF are you even talking about? Damn near all of your posts on this site are just shitting on everything with the attitude of a child throwing a tantrum. You also can't seem to make up your mind.

ebzombie

Mar 23, 2023
Honestly the game looks and runs great, I just hope the scope doesn't get away from you. Looking forward to seeing how this looks in a few months.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes