4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Afterparty-TINYMEATGAMES-2.1Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Interesting concept but the game is feeling a little lacklustre in some areas.

- Would like to see a better view distance, when I'm standing in the kitchen - the next room is completely black until I move about 10cm into the room itself.
- The "jiggle" effect is way too strong on body parts and should be toned down, even on the lowest setting - a simple walk makes her ass/tits fly about like their helium filled.
- Emily? I'm guessing is intended to be the MC's step mother or something alike, if so - why does MC look older than her? I mean, I get the "hot step mom" deal, but, when she looks 18 it kinda seems weird.
- Performance is good on my rig, but for others - I can't say.
- Camera change from 3rd to 1st person causes black bars to appear on the side of the display. Sometimes they go, sometimes they don't - Ultrawide resolution is fine in 3rd, but needs some work in 1st.
- FOV slider? If there is one, I didn't see it?

I'll give a little more of a play through but overall, from the beginning until now - it's looking good. Keep it up.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
- The "jiggle" effect is way too strong on body parts and should be toned down, even on the lowest setting - a simple walk makes her ass/tits fly about like their helium filled.
You can already change this during character creation:
1693136839501.png

- Emily? I'm guessing is intended to be the MC's step mother or something alike, if so - why does MC look older than her? I mean, I get the "hot step mom" deal, but, when she looks 18 it kinda seems weird.
It never occured to me that Emily is MC's (step)mother. And I don't think the dev ever mentioned something like that.

- FOV slider? If there is one, I didn't see it?
There's non AFAIK.

Reactions: .Sirene

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
okaaay...
I don't know it have sech yet but I don't find seck gib me sex

also hair have no shadow
and big ass clipping clothes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
You can already change this during character creation:
View attachment 2882642
I'm aware of that slider, but it is still too strong even when lowered to the lowest setting. It's like paper flapping about when she does the tiniest movement. I'm confident if I sprint when it's on maximum, she's going to knock herself out.

It never occured to me that Emily is MC's (step)mother. And I don't think the dev ever mentioned something like that.
I mean, I never said that she is. I said I'm guessing, and followed up with an "if so" statement. If she isn't supposed to be a stepmom, then the dialogue should really be changed to reflect that since she's very "mothering" to MC. Seems like it's following the standard trope that most 3D sexploration games are using these days, no?

There's non AFAIK.
Ah, well - it's no biggy. Still, could come in a future update I guess ;-)

- Found a game breaking bug - sleeping/napping in the bed at the other end of the house causes the camera to lock in a static position, the mouse cursor is then displayed - and, the character is unable to interact. No way to exit this bug other than closing the game with ALT + F4.

Found this to be rather funny

1693144982789.png

Last edited:

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Dev, fix download links. Mixdrop is shit (with mediafire) and I don't want to wait 20 minutes for download with limited bandwidth speed, gofile link is broken, gdrive not working too. As I don't want to install mega app, I can't download and test your game. Cheers :)

• Angry
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL and IXL

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Damn son, this game is like a rare comet that you see on the night sky; beautiful and bright, full of potential. Whether this comet will rise into even greater heights, or come crashing down in violent fashion into the atmosphere, remains to be seen... But I'll be here watching the sky, that's for damn sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

ExNought

Jul 6, 2022
Some feedback:

The game looks amazing, you make good use of the new features from UE5.
For a tech demo this does look promising.

Some stuff I have seen:
I clicked through the expressions and got the characters face stuck. There are a lot of reset buttons, but I did not find any for the facial expression.
Clothing is clipping badly, e.g. the office top does not work with any of the jeans-styles. Also piercings for the nose don't take the noses position into account, because of that my nose piercings are only attached by skin :)
Also: my character's buttocks kept clipping through too.

The audio mix is AWFUL for the dialogue with the woman in the kitchen (meaning: one sentence is at a volume expected while the next one is WAY too loud. This is an issue for some regular games too, but I usually don't get to point it out ;)

I will keep watch on this project, though I think it will be way too much work for anything meaningful to come out of it. But please prove me wrong and I am glad to support.

I added some screenshots of my issues.

Edit:
Let me add some good things:
The way the dick is being attached looks awsome! There is a really well made transition. Also the face editor is cool, even though I think the editor lacks some options for some, I am happy with it.
The physics for the breasts seem to be great, at least for the small breasts I prefer :)
Skin looks awesome, though I am having some issues getting it to look as good as I'd like (because I have issues with using the color picker)
Last but not least: can you add a way to "rise the hair" so you can see which earrings you choose on longer hairstyles?

Last edited:
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Dev, fix download links...
What you're saying is basically this: "Hey dev, I'm a lazy POS, don't want to wait 20 minutes for a download to finish and I don't want to install an app to download from the other link. Unless you bring me your game in person on a silver platter ASAP, you'll lose me as your most valuable (but not paying) customer."

Well, I'm not the dev, but as a dev I would say: "I'm more than happy not having to bother with you again in the future, as all other people seem to be able to download, so please move along. Cheers!"

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I dunno, the outfits arent quite what they claim to be. IE Revealing Bra isnt that revealing and the Pantyhose Tights are just Fishnets.

Quite a few bugs I noticed, you can get locked into the wardrobe / inventory session and cannot get out of it for one.

The game does have potential though so keep up the good work.

Jul 12, 2020
The character customization is damn impressive. Is there anything that can be done in this game at the moment content wise? All I saw was the "mom" character walking around.
Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what this game becomes.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone managed to run the latest Tech Demo (2.1) on Linux? Shows the following error on startup, with no obvious hints in the logs:
View attachment 2882456
or
View attachment 2882482

(Wine-GE8-13, latest mesa, AMDGPU)
Didn't plan to download but should help fellow Linux user ;)

Long story short issue is described in . So to fix it you should either:
  • Update vkd3d-proton to something after commit mentioned above. Unless you can compile it yourself it is quite tricky to do. They do have builds for each commit but GitHub does not allow unregistered users to download them. You can try (leads to site that allows unregistered users to download from GitHub, use at your own risk) to see if it works for you.
  • Update Mesa to be at least 23.2.0-rc2. This version is not released yet but has required features for such games to run.
With either of the above (or better both), game is playable on my machine.
1693156376770.png

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018

• Update vkd3d-proton to something after commit mentioned above. Unless you can compile it yourself it is quite tricky to do. They do have builds for each commit but GitHub does not allow unregistered users to download them. You can try (leads to site that allows unregistered users to download from GitHub, use at your own risk) to see if it works for you.
  • Update Mesa to be at least 23.2.0-rc2. This version is not released yet but has required features for such games to run.
View attachment 2883452
Adding to this, if anyone is getting "DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument." add the following environment variable VKD3D_FEATURE_LEVEL=12_1

Last edited:
Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017

View attachment 2883452
Building latest mesa from git fixes the error on start up, but crashes when leaving character creation. Using very latest vkd3d fixes that crash as well and works nicely so far. Thanks for the tip fellow Tuxer.

Last edited:
Reactions: kekpuker
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes