4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
To those experiencing the fatal error I was able to get past it by lowering my resolution a bit.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I have been waiting for this game to be updated, I want to see updates more often than now. Maybe the developer needs to add something like a sandbox, that would be great. The game currently has a great character editor and graphics and that's it for now(

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
another one ? is there a template for this bs or something why do people think everyone wants customization lol
Because I, for one, do want customization.
Choice of gender, looks, functionality of sexual content, avoiding unwanted sexual content until I feel comfortable experimenting with it in a controlled environment, etc etc.
If you don't want it, don't call the game that has it crap or bs.
Go play ntr or scat games, or gay furry games.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
if this will be in future a full game, thats need alot work . Really good weather change and Graphic Design. Sound +8 voice is most time to loud at Npcs. A lot bugs but is tech demo so ok. walk around to all houses is good and you can enter most of doors . i hope in Future driving cars to Locations. pick up a key to open cellar door but for nothing yet maybe content future .... Talking to Emily nothing happens no Content now maybe Future going Beach or something +18 Content hopefully ........ But now only a walking Simulator . Open World Demo also you can run walking over the water like jesus :D doing nothing no Quests here, btw. its a wonderful World i wish i can jump meeting Npcs and swim :LOL: . I will look all Update for this game . Test it and write here wath you think about it . (y) ;)

Last edited:

Warfox

Oct 5, 2017
I'll keep an eye out for it, looks like it has potential. Love the character creator. Could use some options for smaller nipples, and maybe inverted nipples. Otherwise keep up the good work. Might support you when I can.

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure if because of my sliders, but all the piercings except the hoop earrings and navel piercings are misaligned.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
It's like The Sims 4, but 5 times better, although it's a demo, it has bugs and bugs, but the game is 4 stars. I think I'll wait 10 years and then download full version

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
A shame that after a long time of nothing, this new update doesn't have any sex scenes added but overall I'm glad it's not abandoned. We have too many of those these days so it's nice to see another game with potential still kicking.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hi
Hi, can you include the models that you have already personally created in the new update?
Kind regards

hacillll123

Jan 7, 2020
Hello. And here you can create a character on the similar "Ahsoka Yano", "Mina Ashido", "Harley Quinn/Harley Quinn (Classic)"?

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
If the dev starts working on a story, I hope the first thing they add is a boyfriend/girlfriend the protagonist can visit next door for easy hookups.
A storyline is all nice and good, but I'm sure everyone is eager to at least see some sex scenes.

• Love
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
so a bunch new content for the female protagonist but no male yet. is it even being developed Dilly_
As you can see, many people are experiencing issues with the latest release, and these will need to be addressed before tacking on new features. My plan for the next update is to resolve many of these problems. The update afterward will introduce male characters. The reason there is no sex in the game yet is because I want to design that system with both male and female characters in mind.

Hi
Hi, can you include the models that you have already personally created in the new update?
Kind regards
I'm using Daz characters for the game. My workflow goes from Daz > Blender > UE. These are pre-made characters, so I did not model and rig them myself. I did do a bit of rigging for the jiggling, but that's basically it.

Not sure if because of my sliders, but all the piercings except the hoop earrings and navel piercings are misaligned.
Known issue that I intend to fix with the next update

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes