4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
so it has a lot good ratings, but is it actually a game or like most of these 3d games just a walking sim in a huge world of nothing with no story

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
If I delete the demo v1 it will not delete my old Saves from there. No? The saves are located in a different folder, right?

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
If I delete the demo v1 it will not delete my old Saves from there. No? The saves are located in a different folder, right?
That's correct, the save files are located here: AppData\Local\AfterpartyGame\Saved\SaveGames
This is the default save location that UE uses for shipping games

I don't think the old files will have any impact on the new version, but you can delete them if you want.

Ratanu

Sep 19, 2020
dx12 is not supported by my system apparently, even though i installed the latest windows update and graphics driver. how do i launch this game???

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
getting a virus alert
Must be a false positive, this would be the first time I've ever heard anybody report this.

dx12 is not supported by my system apparently, even though i installed the latest windows update and graphics driver. how do i launch this game???
You can check this list here to see if your GPU supports DX12

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
After creating a character, I select "Finish" and give a name for the character - my game crashes . Any idea?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
looks very nice, but i get fatal errors too, not just when i click on finished
also experienced some bugs, like the panties bulge out through the pants, like she has a penis

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes