4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I've encountered what I guess is a glitch. While making a character I reloaded a save from a few minutes before and I lost the ability to give her a bra and pantyhose. The clothing options no longer appear. Not sure if this is new or not but I thought I'd mention it.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Dev you might want look into this.

I'm not an expert, been playing games for 20+ years and have a CS degree but... maybe making sure people that have the most widely used OS atm and the version of DirectX all new GPU's are being released with can run the game. :unsure: 1697153497643.png

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Some Feedback:
  1. Add Labia size option for vulva
  2. Add foreskin option for penis
  3. I don't like the name Tiny Meat Games
I hope to see a lot more content soon.
Amazing game. Hopefully they add or update foreskin/uncut in future though.
I am blown away by this demo. You've really captured some hot MCs! I'm going to be watching this super closely!

Requests from my end:
Character customization - Nipple and areolae color, foreskin availability for futanari
Sex scenes - Gangbangs (i.e. MMF, MMMF, MFuF, FuFuF, etc)
no foreskin, every house has an american flags outside, that tattoo..
mutt's law in full swing lmao
There are still americans that aren't circumcised. AFAIK its becoming less popular.
The foreskin thing is a technical limitation (for now), USA flags are because it's a marketplace asset (I didn't put them there) but the tattoo was a personal choice so I'll admit to being an Amerimutt :WutFace:
Really enjoyed the tech demo after getting it working, shows lots of promise. Also love the character creation system so far, well done.

I'm going to sub to your Patreon Enthusiast tier to officially make these requests.
  1. Going to +1 the circumcised/foreskin option request.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. More breasts and genital shape option in general.

3. Maybe semen tracking for females once sex system is implemented. If you ever implement pregnancy could be useful for that (sperm tracking, father etc). If you have sex and get cummed inside, track volume then decrement over time based on how much cum.
    //Every hour// leakRate = cum_in_vagina*dripConstant; creampie -= leakRate;
Looking forward to where the game goes (y).

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
There are still americans that aren't circumcised. AFAIK its becoming less popular.

Really enjoyed the tech demo after getting it working, shows lots of promise. Also love the character creation system so far, well done.

I'm going to sub to your Patreon Enthusiast tier to officially make these requests.
  1. Going to +1 the circumcised/foreskin option request.

2. More breasts and genital shape option in general.

3. Maybe semen tracking for females once sex system is implemented. If you ever implement pregnancy could be useful for that (sperm tracking, father etc). If you have sex and get cummed inside, track volume then decrement over time based on how much cum.
    //Every hour// leakRate = cum_in_vagina*dripConstant; creampie -= leakRate;
Looking forward to where the game goes (y).
I agree with this. It would be great to have a slider for breasts' sagging AND vertical position. Regarding penises, foreskin and more size options would be great. If tiny dicks make some animations not possible, it would be sufficient to prevent tiny dicks from playing those animations (and maybe adding some animations exclusive for small dicks).

It also would be nice if characters could be taller, specially males.

Reactions: deaddog

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Seems devs of customizable character games really hate it when players "cheat"/edit to make freakishly large cocks in their games. Saves are encrypted, hard caps on variable values, redundant floats, backup protocols to check for edited variables... Fuck's sake, clipping be damned, I wanna make some bizarre shit happen! Edit at your own risk, folks, THAT's the way it should be. I mean, I edit a variable and break the game? Big whoop. Delete, reinstall, start over.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
is the only NPC the other girl and is there any way to get her naked?
There's zero content beyond meeting her. As the title states, it's just a tech demo. I imagine we'll get some sex scenes and story/quest options once dev has determined that the basic mechanics of the game are sufficient. NO idea when that will be. Dev started off solo and probably still is. So less than a year of working alone during spare time (dev has full-time job/life), this is promising work.

Edit: however, Dilly_ I suggest you add SOMETHING sexual soon. Two examples; masturbation in the shower since we can take one now, and/or a sandbox situation with a couple of animations, even if it's just like, handjob/blowjob.

Jul 29, 2023
There's zero content beyond meeting her. As the title states, it's just a tech demo. I imagine we'll get some sex scenes and story/quest options once dev has determined that the basic mechanics of the game are sufficient. NO idea when that will be. Dev started off solo and probably still is. So less than a year of working alone during spare time (dev has full-time job/life), this is promising work.

Edit: however, Dilly_ I suggest you add SOMETHING sexual soon. Two examples; masturbation in the shower since we can take one now, and/or a sandbox situation with a couple of animations, even if it's just like, handjob/blowjob.
yea masturbation and or peeing definitely required

Reactions: Coomer341
May 19, 2022
Male characters were added to the character creator today. The customization for males won't be quite as extensive as it is for females simply because my interests lie more with having a higher degree of customization for females.

Also I've disabled post-character creator stuff for this update. Don't worry, male characters are mostly working in the free-roam level as well but it needs a few things still and I didn't want time between updates to be too long. Managed to get this one out in almost exactly 1 month since the last release.

Save for new clothing and items that can be easily added to the character creator, I probably won't be doing much more work on it (unless it's to add new items or fix bugs). I've spent quite a bit of time at this point working on the character creator and I am generally happy with it, so I'd like to move on to other features, which I can do now that male characters are added.

Also I posted this on Patreon if anyone is interested in what is coming next:

Please consider supporting me on if you like this project as without your support I simply can't develop the game. Every single one matters especially at this early stage.
I enjoy seeing your progress and appreciate how you're sticking to donations only but I'll echo some others in sayin I'd love to see it pivot more towards being an open source or moddable sandbox with patrons receiving early builds and development guidance. But maybe we're all just too desperate for an open UE5 project and trying to impose ideas you're not interested in

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
I enjoy seeing your progress and appreciate how you're sticking to donations only but I'll echo some others in sayin I'd love to see it pivot more towards being an open source or moddable sandbox with patrons receiving early builds and development guidance. But maybe we're all just too desperate for an open UE5 project and trying to impose ideas you're not interested in
im not sure its possible to make a open source ue5, depending if he used some third party asset or no, which isnt bad to do honestly, and i dont think they did it as the game is pretty simple except for the char customisation (this shit must be hard to do really)
we will see how things turn out later and i get you, even if i prefer it like it is currently.

dude managed to make such a cool char custom and a pretty game that people already wants to mod it xd

Manly Bird

Aug 3, 2020
Very impressive! May I ask when are you expecting to have gameplay implemented in the game, even if very limited?

Or when do you expect to transition from tech demo to early access?

Xefox

Apr 11, 2020
Very impressive! May I ask when are you expecting to have gameplay implemented in the game, even if very limited?

Or when do you expect to transition from tech demo to early access?
patreon

this is what he said on patreon:
" As I stated in my previous post I will now be moving on to the sex system+animations, as well as adding a new NPC to the game. The next update will include both. I have a partial implementation for both already. Once it's out I think people will really get a sense of what I'm trying to do with this project. Afterward, I plan to introduce many new NPCs to the game and introduce tasks/quests. You can also expect new environments in the future."

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes