4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Jovogler

Jan 24, 2018
please lower the sound of the rain or add option for it fx are at lowest, can't hear anything sounds like a monsoon! The rain won't stop trying to sleep through it isn't working either, the demo is unplayable.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Well shit. New version isn't compatible with my old saves and I can't find the address for shaft size anymore :(

convexmesh

May 16, 2022
Hi everyone, new version is out which addresses the following problems:

•Traveling on a new game before save/loading no longer results in character falling
•Fixed issue of dresses/skirts sometimes clipping through legs (note: does not apply to crouching or sprinting yet, exploring a solution for this)
•Minimum jiggle values reduced for even less jiggling
•Jiggle sliders now show when switching from male back to female in character creator
•Eyes staying closed should happen less often (need to dig into this one more later)
•Expressions in character creator fixed
•Issue of dialogue sometimes being inaudible fixed

Sometimes you fix one issue and test it in the packaged game, confirm it works only to not realize it broke something else that you didn't test for :HideThePain: Specifically in my testing there was an issue where creating a new game, saving, loading, quitting to main menu and starting a new game would cause a blank T-posed character to appear. I fixed and tested this problem before release, but in doing so it broke traveling behavior which was not something I tested in the build right before release (because it was working!) So, that's how stuff like that can happen.

In any case it should be working now. If you do encounter problems, make sure to mention them in the bug-squashing channel on and I will do my best to address them while working on new content for the next update

Thanks everyone :D
Any ideas on when pubic hair customization is happening?

Great update so far!

Reactions: Canes and merleved

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is there a guide? Is there more scene apart from the fantasy?
It's a Tech Demo overall, so the animations and interactions you can have right now are limited. When it comes to animations, there's Fantasize and Masturbate, you can take a shower and have a nap or sleep. But I think that's about it.

is there many clothing assets yet?
How the fuck do you change clothes.
"Interact" with the wardrobe in your bedroom, select "Transfer Items" to move clothes into/from your inventory, then go to your inventory and just double click or drag and drop clothes into the appropriate slot. And no, there aren't many clothing assets yet, but you already can buy a couple of additional clothing items at the mall if you do have enough money.

And btw: "How the fuck" isn't the proper way to ask for support ;-)

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames
Jun 5, 2021
Hi everyone, new version is out which addresses the following problems:

•Traveling on a new game before save/loading no longer results in character falling
•Fixed issue of dresses/skirts sometimes clipping through legs (note: does not apply to crouching or sprinting yet, exploring a solution for this)
•Minimum jiggle values reduced for even less jiggling
•Jiggle sliders now show when switching from male back to female in character creator
•Eyes staying closed should happen less often (need to dig into this one more later)
•Expressions in character creator fixed
•Issue of dialogue sometimes being inaudible fixed

Sometimes you fix one issue and test it in the packaged game, confirm it works only to not realize it broke something else that you didn't test for :HideThePain: Specifically in my testing there was an issue where creating a new game, saving, loading, quitting to main menu and starting a new game would cause a blank T-posed character to appear. I fixed and tested this problem before release, but in doing so it broke traveling behavior which was not something I tested in the build right before release (because it was working!) So, that's how stuff like that can happen.

In any case it should be working now. If you do encounter problems, make sure to mention them in the bug-squashing channel on and I will do my best to address them while working on new content for the next update

Thanks everyone :D
you ever plan on adding curlier hair styles like home together has

BoboButtz69

Aug 19, 2023
The customization system is based on an asset from the Unreal Marketplace, however 90% of the programming I've done is revamping it to work smoothly with Daz character assets, as well as asynchronous loading of assets for less memory usage. I have seen Home Together before, it released right around the time I had been in development on my game for ~2 months. I think the reason games like this are popping up is very simple: There are now more tools than ever that make it easier to bring Daz characters into Unreal Engine 5 specifically. They are still very much not meant for real time though and making a game like this is a huge time commitment. The other game you shared is one I hadn't seen before.
what asset? can you link it ?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes