4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrugendas

Sep 15, 2023
We'll probably need a bigger error log than that. My guess is that you're trying to run the game off an ntfs drive and that isn't playing nicely with Linux. Kernel 5.15 has a driver for it but idk. You can try moving the game to the Linux drive and running from there to see if it changes anything.

You can also try running the game under Lutris/Bottles, they pre configure the prefixes with everything that is usually required for running games. Just make sure that you have the right graphics drivers for your gpu.
Thanks for the reply.
Actually I tried this same game on windows too and got the exact same error. I will try downloading from drive as well to be sure. Is there any thing extra needed to install. My graphics card support upto dx11 only.

edit: It Started working after I transfered content to system drive

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
All what can be done is; take a shower, masturbate in bed, do a photoshoot, and fantasize about the two women you live with. The quests don't actually "complete", even after you've finished the task. There's no special thing yet that happens if you perform the tasks for the two available quests.

On that note, Dilly_ , you've provided the option to make the girls futanari in the characters menu, which gives them a bulge in the menu, but upon switching housemates to futa, the fantasy in the bedroom displays them as normal females.

Looking forward to the next update.
Do the fantasise options work for you? Nothing happens when I choose them.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Hi everyone, new update is finally here. Lots of stuff fixed in this one. Here's the patch notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next update will be a big content push as opposed to bug fixes, though I expect to fix a few more things here and there.

For more information including a roadmap on what I plan to add next, check the on Patreon.

I know the fantasize stuff has been pretty wonky for awhile. I've been putting it off because I always wanted to do sex stuff narratively, as opposed to a simple menu where you click a button and get sex. But I plan to address some of that (and add some narrative based content) next update.

Thanks everyone for your interest in this project despite its ups and downs, whch I suspect there will be more of :)

View attachment 2024-01-26 20-41-32.webm
View attachment 2024-01-26 20-39-177(1).webm
View attachment 2024-01-26 20-30-083.webm
View attachment 2024-01-26 20-27-04.webm

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Damn, this game made my GPU run hard. Not playing this again until that gets fixed, or I can afford a better Graphics card.

yaboypep1

Mar 31, 2023
Is there anything to do other than take photos for rachel, pick emily's dress and fantasize? I tried meeting the neighbors and after meeting ol' mate Penis theres no one else to meet even after talking to Lyle and giving him all the magazines i could find

ghwor

May 25, 2017
When I try to load the game. I get spawned in 1st person view and I'm not able to move the character. Is there a way to fix it?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
When I try to load the game. I get spawned in 1st person view and I'm not able to move the character. Is there a way to fix it?
I just had the same. Open your inventory, go to "Locations", then select your home and press "Travel" -- this should teleport you back to your room. At least that worked for me.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes