4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
Is there any fix for the Fatal Error problem? I tried lowering the resolution but it crashes after character creation

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
Is there a walkthrough for this game by any chance? For whatever reason the only neighbor that spawns for me is the last name penis dude lol. So I’m literally stuck at the first mission. Other then that the visuals are great and the character creator is goddamn fantastic.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game by any chance? For whatever reason the only neighbor that spawns for me is the last name penis dude lol. So I’m literally stuck at the first mission. Other then that the visuals are great and the character creator is goddamn fantastic.
It's a tech demo at the moment, so it's unlikely anyone has made a walkthrough.

There should be another neighbour in the house opposite that one too
I'm not sure what happened to the first neighbour's daughter though

foible

Aug 29, 2017
All what can be done is; take a shower, masturbate in bed, do a photoshoot, and fantasize about the two women you live with. The quests don't actually "complete", even after you've finished the task. There's no special thing yet that happens if you perform the tasks for the two available quests.

On that note, Dilly_ , you've provided the option to make the girls futanari in the characters menu, which gives them a bulge in the menu, but upon switching housemates to futa, the fantasy in the bedroom displays them as normal females.

Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: leechurch

TozenFroes

May 8, 2023
So I ran into an issue after creating a new save with the 2.5b update. I got the mission from Rachel to collect the package from the mall, I go to the mall, and return home. I spawned in the bedroom where you start the game, I went to Rachel's room and she wasn't in her chair. So I went downstairs and talked to Emily, she gave me the quest to speak to the neighbors.

I turned around and Rachel was in the wall below her chair, floating there with her feet sticking out. I went up to her and hit E to speak to her and was teleported into the wall upon finishing. I was stuck there, and had to reload the save from before I went to the mall. I re-did all of the above steps and had the same issue happen.

I then decided to attempt to speak to Rachel in her room, even though she wasn't in her chair. When I spoke to her, she teleported into her chair and re-gave me the mission. I was confused, so I went back to the mall, I talked to Sabrina and she gave me the package, or so I thought. I then opened the quests and saw that the quest still said to collect the package.

I talked to her again and it just repeated the same dialogue without giving me the package. I restarted the game multiple times, hoping it would help, but it didn't. I tried re-unpacking the game with 7zip. I even went as far as making my character again, on a new save, but still have the same issue.

Last edited:

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
All what can be done is; take a shower, masturbate in bed, do a photoshoot, and fantasize about the two women you live with. The quests don't actually "complete", even after you've finished the task. There's no special thing yet that happens if you perform the tasks for the two available quests.

On that note, Dilly_ , you've provided the option to make the girls futanari in the characters menu, which gives them a bulge in the menu, but upon switching housemates to futa, the fantasy in the bedroom displays them as normal females.

Looking forward to the next update.
I’ve figured out the shower, fantastize, and masturbation bits along with finding all the NPCs in the starting neighborhood but still am completely lost on how to visit the mall or do photoshoots.

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I’ve figured out the shower, fantastize, and masturbation bits along with finding all the NPCs in the starting neighborhood but still am completely lost on how to visit the mall or do photoshoots.
As stated, you can try to use "L" or use "i" to open the inventory menu. If none of the keys work for you, reload the save or the entire game. Dilly_ is working on the keyboard issue.

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
As stated, you can try to use "L" or use "i" to open the inventory menu. If none of the keys work for you, reload the save or the entire game. Dilly_ is working on the keyboard issue.
I was able to open the location menu but nothing happens when I click on the mall option and this is after multiple character refreshes. I guess this is either a big with the lastest build or my PC is being difficult. Just an idea for a future game update but maybe add a motorcycle parked in front of the house that much like your bed with multiple options, the bike has fast travel options.

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I was able to open the location menu but nothing happens when I click on the mall option and this is after multiple character refreshes. I guess this is either a big with the lastest build or my PC is being difficult. Just an idea for a future game update but maybe add a motorcycle parked in front of the house that much like your bed with multiple options, the bike has fast travel options.
I suppose maybe you’re missing where the button is? When you get to the location menu, you click “2. Mall” on the left side of the screen, then you have to click “Travel” on the right side of the screen.

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
I suppose maybe you’re missing where the button is? When you get to the location menu, you click “2. Mall” on the left side of the screen, then you have to click “Travel” on the right side of the screen.
Damn I got Chad level tunnel vision, didn’t even spot the travel button on the right side of the screen. Whoops thanks for the assist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: leechurch

Lololopsy18

Jul 19, 2022
i hope u can find power to complente the game, its looks like good right now, but small progress in quests upset me :(

palinka100

Jan 12, 2019
Nekem eddig nagyon tetszik, igaz, hogy csak demó, de rengeteg lehetőség van benne. Remélem, hogy a játék minél hamarabb sikeres és tartalmas lesz. (y)(y)

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
Any other games like this? As in free-roam type games with the same physics involved. This game is hella good, I'd pay if u do it professionally

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is rachel's photoshoot and the bed "Fantasize" option about the extent of the content available right now?

Last edited:

AloINDIO

Aug 20, 2018
I cantt finish rachels quest, got the package, can´t deliver, no dialogue option available
Also got a NB in the toilet, or at least, his head

Lustenaid_1982

Dec 4, 2022
I hope that in the new update it will be possible to have sex with any NPC anywhere. Otherwise, now you just lie on the bed and dream about the two neighbors with whom you live. I want to play as a girl and play the role of a slut, or playing as a guy and play the role of a Casanova, because the character creation in this game is simply magnificent.

Mrugendas

Sep 15, 2023
I am new to this thread. I am a Linux Distro User and wants to run this game. I have tried wine but facing some errors any one tried this game before on linux distro? Please help me
I am getting error as
Couldn't start:
"Z:run\user\1000\doc\11****\AfterpartyGame\Binaries\Win64\AfterpartyGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" AfterpartyGame
CreateProcess() returned 2.

Last edited:

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I am new to this thread. I am a Linux Distro User and wants to run this game. I have tried wine but facing some errors any one tried this game before on linux distro? Please help me
I am getting error as
Couldn't start:
"Z:run\user\1000\doc\11****\AfterpartyGame\Binaries\Win64\AfterpartyGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" AfterpartyGame
CreateProcess() returned 2.
We'll probably need a bigger error log than that. My guess is that you're trying to run the game off an ntfs drive and that isn't playing nicely with Linux. Kernel 5.15 has a driver for it but idk. You can try moving the game to the Linux drive and running from there to see if it changes anything.

You can also try running the game under Lutris/Bottles, they pre configure the prefixes with everything that is usually required for running games. Just make sure that you have the right graphics drivers for your gpu.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes