4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Crazy how it just barely has any sexual content in it and it's only masturbation. Got clothes that you can buy but no real way to make money in the game. Should just add a stack on cash so people can buy those clothes.

Reactions: JustGeorge420

fdpmm1

Feb 6, 2023
hey, i've seen the videos of the game and it looks absolutely great ! but i have a question, will there be an incest mod or something ?

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
also was wondering if the voices are ai generated or you have a team of people actually working with
The voices are almost definitely AI. At least for now.
Crazy how it just barely has any sexual content in it and it's only masturbation. Got clothes that you can buy but no real way to make money in the game. Should just add a stack on cash so people can buy those clothes.
It's called a tech demo for a reason.

manfredixon

Apr 17, 2022
I really like this game so far (2.5b) - but I must've given Lyle about 100 magazines at this point (they respawn at the mall) and nothing is happening, always the same dialogue options. Also, I can't give the package to the chick in the next room, what's that about? Also talking to the mom type roommate about going to the mall doesn't go away even when having been there about 20 times. Also there's a head in a toilet? Also also also, since the $20 bill respawns I've bought everything, but nothing happens after that either. Is everything mentionen due to the game being far from finished, or have I missed something? Keep it up dev, this is gonna be great!

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Is there anyway to save a character for use in future versions? I made such a good looking girl-next-door that I really want to keep using as the game goes forward, but I don't want to have it taking space.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how do i get more money, i only get to 70$ , (50 from photo shoot and 20 by picking up) the travel between maps doesnt respawn things for me.
cheat engine doesnt seem to work well on this game either
Cheat Engine works fine. Search for however much money you have, buy a cappucino, set "decreased value by" to 15, next scan, presto, there's the money variable.

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
Cheat Engine works fine. Search for however much money you have, buy a cappucino, set "decreased value by" to 15, next scan, presto, there's the money variable.
tried, it doesn't find any value. I mean it does but when I change it it doesn't change it in game then when I do next scan it just doesn't find it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
tried, it doesn't find any value. I mean it does but when I change it it doesn't change it in game then when I do next scan it just doesn't find it.
Works perfectly fine, if you know how to use CheatEngine that is :p

1704388202755.png

Anyways, here's a Cheat Engine CT file for the current version 2.5b -- will most probably not work on any other version!

// EDIT: I've created a new CT file for version 2.6/2.6b and posted it here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Works perfectly fine, if you know how to use CheatEngine that is :p

Anyways, here's a Cheat Engine CT file for the current version 2.5b -- will most probably not work on any other version!
Well I've no idea how to use that, but perhaps one day I'll have a better understanding of how to use the program. Anywho, letskillbitches you probably loaded the wrong game and/or left it set for 4 bytes. You need to direct Cheat Engine to the "Win64-Shipping" process. Then, set "value type" to "All" (I didn't take note of which value type money is, otherwise it would be simpler). Then, per my previous instructions, search your current money count, buy cappuccino, change "scan type" to "decreased value by" and set the value to 15.

Edit: Oh, letskillbitches you may need to buy two things depending on how much money you have. My test to get you this image yielded two variables after my first purchase, so I had to buy one more thing to get the correct address.

Granted, none of this is particularly useful right now. There's so little content in the game, it's not beneficial to have a lot of money, save for trying on the handful of unique clothing you can buy at the mall. Short of using Cheat Engine to alter body sliders, there's not much to do right now. (and I'm not going to get into that right now, it's fucking tedious to do so, but I'll share a screenshot to show it's possible)

apg.jpg

Also, Dilly_ in case you hadn't already thought about it, you'll need to adjust how the mesh or whatever understands where the tip of the penis is when you finally allow for bizarre size/shapes. I was able to increase the shaft size of her dick, but when she masturbates, the jizz squirts out of the middle of the shaft. I suppose that probably lends to some tandem variable that I didn't alter, but just in case, wanted to let you know.

Another thing I just thought of that I believe I shared with Kvento for Lustland: if you intend to allow for hypercocks, it would be wicked cool if you put a tunnel in the mesh that connects the asshole and the mouth. Something to prevent it clipping outside the body, and the ATWT enthusiasts would be elated as well. Could do it with the vagina too, if it's easier for you, but natural physiology renders that impossible. I would suggest for vaginal that there be some termination point that somehow ceases to render that part of the penis maybe? Like a virtual portal/black hole where the cervix would be? Not sure if that's possible or how it works, but I'm sure you'll figure out something cool. You've demonstrated a Hell of an aptitude thus far.

Reactions: leechurch

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Well I've no idea how to use that, but perhaps one day I'll have a better understanding of how to use the program. Anywho, letskillbitches you probably loaded the wrong game and/or left it set for 4 bytes. You need to direct Cheat Engine to the "Win64-Shipping" process. Then, set "value type" to "All" (I didn't take note of which value type money is, otherwise it would be simpler). Then, per my previous instructions, search your current money count, buy cappuccino, change "scan type" to "decreased value by" and set the value to 15.

Edit: Oh, letskillbitches you may need to buy two things depending on how much money you have. My test to get you this image yielded two variables after my first purchase, so I had to buy one more thing to get the correct address.

Granted, none of this is particularly useful right now. There's so little content in the game, it's not beneficial to have a lot of money, save for trying on the handful of unique clothing you can buy at the mall. Short of using Cheat Engine to alter body sliders, there's not much to do right now. (and I'm not going to get into that right now, it's fucking tedious to do so, but I'll share a screenshot to show it's possible)

View attachment 3232762

Also, Dilly_ in case you hadn't already thought about it, you'll need to adjust how the mesh or whatever understands where the tip of the penis is when you finally allow for bizarre size/shapes. I was able to increase the shaft size of her dick, but when she masturbates, the jizz squirts out of the middle of the shaft. I suppose that probably lends to some tandem variable that I didn't alter, but just in case, wanted to let you know.

Another thing I just thought of that I believe I shared with Kvento for Lustland: if you intend to allow for hypercocks, it would be wicked cool if you put a tunnel in the mesh that connects the asshole and the mouth. Something to prevent it clipping outside the body, and the ATWT enthusiasts would be elated as well. Could do it with the vagina too, if it's easier for you, but natural physiology renders that impossible. I would suggest for vaginal that there be some termination point that somehow ceases to render that part of the penis maybe? Like a virtual portal/black hole where the cervix would be? Not sure if that's possible or how it works, but I'm sure you'll figure out something cool. You've demonstrated a Hell of an aptitude thus far.
how did you increase the penis size? and can you do that for the ball size and bulge size too?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how did you increase the penis size? and can you do that for the ball size and bulge size too?
Incredibly tedious trial and error process of gradually altering tens of thousands of addresses with Cheat Engine. A frankly useless endeavor until dev makes the game work with such adjustments. As I said, the ejaculation animation comes from the middle of the shaft. Also, it clips through any clothing in a weird misshapen manner.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how to go to the mall ? i press "L" and nothing happens
Keyboard functions have a tendency to bug out. Try using "i" to bring up the inventory and click the arrows at the top to switch menus. If that doesn't work, reload the save or restart the game.

On that note, Dilly_ , perhaps an interaction point at the end of the street that transports to the Mall? And of course, a similar spot somewhere in the mall.

Last edited:
Reactions: akmi
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes