4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The "game" is unplayable past the character creator, a few dialogues with roomies and neighbors. Loading spawns your character underground and it softlocks. Why bother releasing such a bad, untested version?

Reactions: Yuie32

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The "game" is unplayable past the character creator, a few dialogues with roomies and neighbors. Loading spawns your character underground and it softlocks. Why bother releasing such a bad, untested version?
It's not a game. It's called "TechDemo" for a reason. It's here to test stuff, and see whether it breaks for people or not.

For me it works pretty well, I don't get spawns below the world. It still has lots of bugs, but I'm pretty sure Dilly_ has tested this version on his end before releasing it, and it works for him as well. So: if stuff breaks for you, please make a decent bug report (what did break, how to reproduce it, what's your setup) so Dilly_ can try to reproduce and then hopefully fix it.

// EDIT: See -- less than 48 hours after releasing version 2.6 to the public, Dilly_ already posted version 2.6b which fixes most of the stuff that has been reported. That's why it's important to report bugs instead of just complaining about an "unplayable game".

Last edited:

EmmaJanson12

Aug 10, 2021
Are past saves working? Whenever I load up a past save file my character appears for like .5 seconds and then all i see is the sky

diaz21

Jun 9, 2021
Are past saves working? Whenever I load up a past save file my character appears for like .5 seconds and then all i see is the sky

got the same problem one or two times! after i delete my old save its still works, when i move to mall and back.

i got three other problems ^^

1: after a bit my sound doesn't works correct. i missed voice when i talk to npc or foodsteps..

2: the one Guy in the House is stuck in the toilet ... only his head looks out and its streshed

3: I Was travel with my gear to mall and change some parts after i collect the gift for my SiS/Roomy and moved back. my gear what i weared if i ported to mall was deleted and i got two pairs of the clothing from the gear what i put on in the mall

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
Hmmm...for me, game works well in the house and when I walk anywhere. When I use the Location guide to travel to the Mall for Rachel's quest...? The game locks and I'm staring at the sky.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Hi everyone, new version is out which addresses the following problems:

•Traveling on a new game before save/loading no longer results in character falling
•Fixed issue of dresses/skirts sometimes clipping through legs (note: does not apply to crouching or sprinting yet, exploring a solution for this)
•Minimum jiggle values reduced for even less jiggling
•Jiggle sliders now show when switching from male back to female in character creator
•Eyes staying closed should happen less often (need to dig into this one more later)
•Expressions in character creator fixed
•Issue of dialogue sometimes being inaudible fixed

Sometimes you fix one issue and test it in the packaged game, confirm it works only to not realize it broke something else that you didn't test for :HideThePain: Specifically in my testing there was an issue where creating a new game, saving, loading, quitting to main menu and starting a new game would cause a blank T-posed character to appear. I fixed and tested this problem before release, but in doing so it broke traveling behavior which was not something I tested in the build right before release (because it was working!) So, that's how stuff like that can happen.

In any case it should be working now. If you do encounter problems, make sure to mention them in the bug-squashing channel on and I will do my best to address them while working on new content for the next update

Thanks everyone :D

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...new version is out...
Just a quick heads-up:
- you should probably change the title of the thread to reflect the new version number
- the MEGA link is incomplete/not working

But most important: thank you for your quick bug-fixed version and your continuous work on this promising project! Have a great rest of your weekend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dilly_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Afterparty-TINYMEATGAMES-2.6b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
Found what could be considered a game breaking bug. If you talk to Emily immediately after finishing the quest to help her choose a dress, she goes back to standing in her room where you talk to her to initiate the cutscene, and never moves from there anymore. This means the front door of the house remains locked indefinitely with you stuck inside.

This also happens with Rachel, talking to her right after finishing the photoshoot minigame gets her stuck in her room next to the bed forever.

Sparowe

Dec 19, 2017
Can anybody explain how to get cheatengine working with the latest version of the game? I can't get it to work :(
I looked at the past posts and found the one talking about CE but it didn't help

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I looked at the past posts and found the one talking about CE but it didn't help
That's because the CT I created and posted was for version 2.5b specifically, which I made very clear.
Here's an updated version of the CT file for version 2.6/2.6b -- again, will most probably not work in any other version.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes