4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

alex54321

Jun 3, 2020
I'm slightly disappointed there are no tramp stamps as a back tattoo options but otherwise I love it. Im looking forvard to full game.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Fucking tech demos that never get anywhere... It is pretty to look at however.

Last edited:

beachguymike

Dec 17, 2019
what asset? can you link it ?
It think it's 'Character Editor'. Very nice implementation of it... I am using it in a very simular way (also with daz characters.) Really wish there was an easy way to get to variables like 'shaft size' and 'shaft width' in cheat editor (or maybe I'm not using it right.) Overall, this game looks great!!

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
So what actually can you do in this game? Only sexual content is fantasizing and masturbating?
Its a tech demo, which is basically a very very very early version of the full game since that's still being made as far as we know. There are like 3/4 things you can do apart from that nothing else

Reactions: Domoll

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
That's totally okay, I just wanted to make sure if I did everything.

What else can you do?
As far as I remember: The chat with the mom, the chat and pictures scenes with the sister, the one line of text with that neighbour, and the text line with the shop

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
That's just not true. I've posted a Cheat Engine table for the current version previously, see this.
The only thing you can change is money and lust though :ROFLMAO:
Didn't see that when I looked for one. I think all he wanted was money so this should be good enough tbf

Mar 18, 2023
This is definitely something I want to do. But first I want to fully integrate features I've already been working on such as the inventory and NPCs, and add some sex stuff. Male characters are very commonly requested though and something I intend on adding!
Where the males at :(

DMB41

Dec 14, 2023
I've got it up and running but my character won't turn around and walk correctly. She just keeps walking backwards and sideways. I've tried messing with the settings, but nothing changes. Any ideas? This is looking really good. I hope it keeps on going places!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone got a copy of 2.2b? I lost mine and all the links are dead.
Just curious: why do you want version 2.2b if there's already version 2.6b linked in the OP, which fixed a lot of bugs and has more stuff in it than 2.2b?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Just curious: why do you want version 2.2b if there's already version 2.6b linked in the OP, which fixed a lot of bugs and has more stuff in it than 2.2b?
I wanna mess with some shit and 2.2b was the last version to have the things that I want to mess with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes