4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
how do i get more money, i only get to 70$ , (50 from photo shoot and 20 by picking up) the travel between maps doesnt respawn things for me.
cheat engine doesnt seem to work well on this game either

Last edited:

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Game is broken. I can't talk to anyone. When I try to talk to someone, the camera just pans in some random direction and nothing happens. Also the fantasize button on the bed doesn't work. Also, is there a way to save our character so we can load them at a later date?

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Game is broken. I can't talk to anyone. When I try to talk to someone, the camera just pans in some random direction and nothing happens. Also the fantasize button on the bed doesn't work.
Hi....is that on the 2.5B version?
As that should be the fixed version...if it is (and then not fixed)...I'll wait with the download.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
how do i get more money, i only get to 60$ , (50 from photo shoot and 10 by picking up) the travel between maps doesnt respawn things for me.
cheat engine doesnt seem to work well on this game either
Money is not meant to respawn on fast travel, hence the 2.5b version has fixed it

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Hi....is that on the 2.5B version?
As that should be the fixed version...if it is (and then not fixed)...I'll wait with the download.
Just downloaded 2.5b and yes these problems are still there. The fantasize button now works but Lyle has been removed as a choice. When choosing Emily, an animation plays with no sound and Emily isn't there so your character is just looking weird humping the air. Also the camera still pans in random directions when talking to someone meaning you still have to quit the game or load a save and hope it fixes the problem which usually doesn't.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Just downloaded 2.5b and yes these problems are still there. The fantasize button now works but Lyle has been removed as a choice. When choosing Emily, an animation plays with no sound and Emily isn't there so your character is just looking weird humping the air. Also the camera still pans in random directions when talking to someone meaning you still have to quit the game or load a save and hope it fixes the problem which usually doesn't.
Thanks for the reply/info (y)..hope the dev can do something with that.
I'll wait a bit untill that is fixed then.
It's a shame a game with so much potential lacks with so many bugs every update.

MrBurrito

Nov 3, 2018
I am probably dumb but....how do you access the other areas? like the mall and such? lol been walking around and nothing prompts to switch locations

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I am probably dumb but....how do you access the other areas? like the mall and such? lol been walking around and nothing prompts to switch locations
Use inventory "i"...topside you can switch to characters...inventory...but also locations.
Yeah it isn't that obvious I agree....dev should just make a map button.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
the game has a great potential and with the right dev team, It could become quickly one of the most interesting around...
It this state it's unplayable and there are tons of bug and personally I found many downgrades compared to the last release.

I suggest to the dev to consider to expand his team and work actively on this, maybe making it more realistic (personally I'm bored of the "sister streamer" pattern and weird characters such as "mr penis"...). But that's my personal opinion and porbably means nothing.

From the other side with a solid technical effort and a drastical increase of futures and contents, this game could become gold.

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
Interesting idea. Buggy as hell. I couldn't figure out how to go to the mall and so I wandered around the neighborhood gathering magazines and when I came back to the house, sister was walking around downstairs and I was able to give her the package that I never picked up.

Reactions: danuarivera

danuarivera

Apr 29, 2019
Interesting idea. Buggy as hell. I couldn't figure out how to go to the mall and so I wandered around the neighborhood gathering magazines and when I came back to the house, sister was walking around downstairs and I was able to give her the package that I never picked up.
bro , press L and go righ and click on icon to travel , to mall

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
the games functions are inconsistent between saves. something gets bugged every time I start a new game.
I got the package from the mall but wasn't able to deliver it to Rachel, or was able to ask for package infinite times after getting one.
There was also bug where NPCs would stand on top of beds and when you talk to them u change position and it becomes uncomfortable to view cutscenes, like once I talked to john the door accidentally closed and we spoke trough the door. Or when I talked to Rachel standing on top of her bed, I spawned outside on the roof wing during the talk cut scene. Facial expressions also weird or like the default face expression seem to look shocked. Erection still acts weird and genital properties reset after wearing a bottom

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
also I suggest adding belly sliders since the belly is draggable so a big belly would be nice, pubic hair options, more hairstyles and click to drag functions on body parts during sex scenes like in the editor or menu on boobs and ass also make it work for futas and position system with POV option for each like, armpit fetish, ball suck for futas, and more NPCs variants in body shape like chubby, skinny etc.

Also very impotant: preset save system for character creation. So everytime u start a new game u dont have to do it all over again

Last edited:
Reactions: jags25655
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes