4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Even though there is not much content yet, this game has so much potential. Good luck, dev!
Great customization, easy controls and the characters that are available already have VO. It's not something you see frequently.

convexmesh

May 16, 2022
Sup yall. Apologies for the bugs in the new version. I've fixed many of them already. When I work on new content, I tend to focus on that specific stuff in my testing to make sure it works properly, but of course there's always stuff that slips under the radar.

I'm going to try to get something out tonight that fixes the most pressing problems.
Awesome. Let us know when and if you're adding more customization options! (can't wait to see pubic hair customization)

Despite glitches (which all games will always have), I'm loving the game so far.
Keep up the good work!

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Honestly, this game is buggy as hell but i'm willing to forgive because it's one of the few game on this god forsaken website that seems to go somewhere.
The customization is already great (more clothes & all would be great but it's not an emergency); the idea is fun so i'm ok with being a beta tester for now.
But yeah, for this version the game is really broken so i'd advise people to wait for the future patch because it's very frustrating.

Also I think it's a bug but if you talk to the dude for the magazine & you already have several then he takes everything & don't give you much money for it.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
the idea is fun so i'm ok with being a beta tester for now
Pay first - you decided to become a tester for free, you are doing it as a favor.
If I were the author, I would not give the game away for free - only for money, otherwise they will pirate it.
The rest don't give anything away for free!

kopsutin

Jun 29, 2018
Looks amazing and promising! I can point out a few bugs:

1. Package quest - You don't have to go to the mall, you can give the package even if you don't have it.
    - This will only allow you to have one photoshoot.
    - If you do give the package, you can repeat it endlessly. Probably you can repeat it once a day in the future? Or week?
    - The package quest never completes tho'? You can see it at the tasks.
  2. Neighbourhood quest - How do you finish it? You can talk to everybody but it never completes.
    - If you fast travel, all interactions reset on the neighbourhood, you can re-introduce yourself to neighbour or to the magazine guy
  3. If you have affinity with the coffee shop girl, you can increase points with her via dialogue. The points don't actually increase anything and you can repeat the dialogue?
  4. Emily talks about how you should visit the mall but there are no new dialogue after it and it repeats, even if you visit the mall and buy something. End of content or bug?
  5. You can't run on stairs - the player gets sluggish on stairs and around object corners if you run.
  6. Sometimes when you start a dialogue, there dialogue is not visible and you have to reload your save. Happened once with Mr. Penis and Emily. Penis was doing pull ups and Emily was sunbathing.
  7. You can't access inventory when you start the game, you need to reload a save.
  8. Fantasize doesn't work
There are no sex scenes implemented yet? Release notes 2.3 states there are animations , but how do you trigger them?

Last edited:

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
It's very early, but I'm going to ask that's on everyone's mind: IC patch? :ROFLMAO:
I know, it won't happen since the VO lines already state that MC lives with roommates.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
It's very early, but I'm going to ask that's on everyone's mind: IC patch? :ROFLMAO:
I know, it won't happen since the VO lines already state that MC lives with roommates.
Who's everyone? There is no need to pass off your desires as the desires of others.

• Angry
Reactions: Petern

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Pay first - you decided to become a tester for free, you are doing it as a favor.
If I were the author, I would not give the game away for free - only for money, otherwise they will pirate it.
The rest don't give anything away for free!
There are many huge and successful adult games on Patreon for which payment is entirely optional. See: Summertime Saga. People would pirate the game anyway, even if I paywalled it, which I'm not going to do. What I will probably do when the game leaves tech demo status is offer subscribers new versions early, and possibly additional cosmetic content like clothing or hairstyles for subscribers as well.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Looks amazing and promising! I can point out a few bugs:

1. Package quest - You don't have to go to the mall, you can give the package even if you don't have it.
    - This will only allow you to have one photoshoot.
    - If you do give the package, you can repeat it endlessly. Probably you can repeat it once a day in the future? Or week?
    - The package quest never completes tho'? You can see it at the tasks.
  2. Neighbourhood quest - How do you finish it? You can talk to everybody but it never completes.
    - If you fast travel, all interactions reset on the neighbourhood, you can re-introduce yourself to neighbour or to the magazine guy
  3. If you have affinity with the coffee shop girl, you can increase points with her via dialogue. The points don't actually increase anything and you can repeat the dialogue?
  4. Emily talks about how you should visit the mall but there are no new dialogue after it and it repeats, even if you visit the mall and buy something. End of content or bug?
  5. You can't run on stairs - the player gets sluggish on stairs and around object corners if you run.
  6. Sometimes when you start a dialogue, there dialogue is not visible and you have to reload your save. Happened once with Mr. Penis and Emily. Penis was doing pull ups and Emily was sunbathing.
  7. You can't access inventory when you start the game, you need to reload a save.
  8. Fantasize doesn't work
There are no sex scenes implemented yet? Release notes 2.3 states there are animations , but how do you trigger them?
Interact with your bed and select fantasize. There's only a handjob animation so far.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Sup yall. Apologies for the bugs in the new version. I've fixed many of them already. When I work on new content, I tend to focus on that specific stuff in my testing to make sure it works properly, but of course there's always stuff that slips under the radar.

I'm going to try to get something out tonight that fixes the most pressing problems.
Could you please tell us how to access the scenes from the screenshots? I've walked through every accessible area of the game and only found the bedroom masturbation scene.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Bugfix update is out. Patch notes:
  • •Added notification after receiving Rachel package mission to open location menu
  • •L key can now open location menu
  • •Penis morphs don't reset after equipping/unequipping pants
  • •Fixed inventory button not working after dialogue
  • •NPCs that have no dialogue now can't be talked to
  • •Magazines and money pickups no longer reset after changing maps
  • •Loading in the character creator shows correct clothing tabs
  • •Added clickable close button to Vendor menu in case pressing Q doesn't work for some reason (always worked for me, but I saw one report of it not working)
  • •Fixed issue causing NPCs to sometimes be naked on load
  • •You must now actually give Rachel her package to progress her mission
  • •Fixed not being able to run up stairs in Lyle's house
  • •Fixed some skirt/underwear issues with futa option
  • •Fantasy menu works again

Read the full post on for more info

Have a great holiday everyone

Aug 8, 2017
I'm having an issue with Rachel's quest. I picked up the package and can see it in the inventory screen, but when I talk to her the only option available is "1. Nothing. Just wanted to oggle at you". Was there something else I was supposed to do to progress the quest, or did I run into a bug? (I'm on version 2.5b)

dess337

Jul 8, 2018
same here, no other option except oggling at Rachel. Can't give her the package so I guess something's busted?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I would also recommend using female animations. You can find enough packages of female animations on the Unreal marketplace. I kinda hate the animations when you start walking. The female model really walks like a guy.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Thanks for the quick fix (y) (I hope)
But ehh...why not put up a fix patch instead of us needing to download the whole thing again?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes