4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Also, I swear, the chick that does Aerith’s VA’ing (Remake/Rebirth) does Voice Acting for several of the characters

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
John's voice acting is reminiscent of Preston from Fallout. Where then are the quests to liberate settlements?
I think there's a few other Fallout 4 voices as well. Emily sounds like Nora (the female Sole Survivor), the girl from Double Cheeked sounds like Piper, and the dude from The Hulking Gigachad sounds like Deacon.

Not sure about Rachel or the girl from the coffee shop. The weird neighbor guy at his computer sounds really familiar, too, but I can't place it.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
- Gravity options for breasts, none of the sliders make them look natural currently. All look like implants.
A big +1 from me here.

Additionally, I feel it would be necessary to add the ability to "point" the nipples up or down. Small, perky breasts can tend to have upward-pointing nipples, whereas large, heavy breasts tend to have more downward-pointing nipples.

Reactions: OverlordCW

foible

Aug 29, 2017
How do I greet the neighbors ? I only see 2 dudes in 2 out of 4 houses, the other 2 house is empty
It's the same with me, but I found 1 head in the toilet, literally only one person's head :ROFLMAO:
The quest can't be finished yet. Those are the only two neighbors that have been added so far. Seems to be the same with the nerd and the magazines that he wants. He says he'll make it worth your while if you find any more, but each one you give to him after that is the exact same conversation. MAYBE you get a reward when you've collected every single one of them? I haven't played that far yet.

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
for a tech demo it's pretty cool. it's not the absolute PEAK of character animation ala wildlife, but it has really good character rendering so it's super promising

my main grievances with the demo are char customization should be available 24/7, there's some items missing from the closet compared to char creation, and there's definitely some kind of self-addressing fps issue? the more the game runs the worse fps gets regardless of where you are, then it fixes itself, then it slowly gets worse again. this isn't throttling since my temps and gpucpu% are the same the whole way through

i think one thing that would help 10000% on the animations is more sound - if you look at random 3dcg videos made by indie artists there is a LOT of attention paid to all the foley of sex. you could have a really simple handjob or oral animation and it'd be enhanced by just sounding good and that audio helping complete the scene.

ALSO you get stuck after the 3rd photoshoot on 2.7 as reported by someone else lol

Last edited:

GoUawayStalker

Jul 21, 2023
I think there's a few other Fallout 4 voices as well. Emily sounds like Nora (the female Sole Survivor), the girl from Double Cheeked sounds like Piper, and the dude from The Hulking Gigachad sounds like Deacon.

Not sure about Rachel or the girl from the coffee shop. The weird neighbor guy at his computer sounds really familiar, too, but I can't place it.
Reason to think:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

b19h65

Mar 25, 2024
I just hope the devs don't pump 95% of their effort into polishing graphics, and then the game basically becomes a simpleton version of barbie and ken town, where you can do whatever dumb sex stuff with the overly cartoonish characters...

Because the graphics and customization of the main character are really impressive, and are quite arousing almost on a photo-realistic level. Not all the time, but sometimes, that's really something and totally unparalleled in adult games so far I believe. But the rest of the game, for a demo that's ok maybe. Like you can see the asset details, it has mechanics that work bug-free, like demo-ish stuff.

But it still makes you quite afraid that the whole game is going into a bad direction, where anything but the graphics are just a stereotypical boring doll house and GTA style NPC filler dialogues.

I have much more hopes into Deluded, which has so much more going in terms of character personality, setup, mechanics, etc. I think what's really important in a sex game is to be realistic about how it is a social taboo and how much shame and repercussions are involved in expressing inappropriate sexual behavior. Also if you play a girl, what other girls and men think of you, what you think of yourself and how confident you are and emotionally conflicted and all that social and fem-stuff jazz plays such a huge role to create a immersive and realistic experience. Without that, a sex game feels just so much like playing with dolls, it is off-putting.

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
its simple
run game
run cheat engine and select process to open (game)
after that all you have to do is open map button next to it to load ce table and you shall see at bottom, if its all done correctly it should correspond with numbers ingame that you can change.

without table you got more work to do, you have to search for variable. by increasing or decreasing number of what ever till only 1 or few remains.
for inventory stuff usually default 4 bytes is good enough, but even so if it doesnt show or all else, you have to select value type under all.
comes handy to be able to enable all traits for example with this game.
Well, after learning more about how Cheat Engine works, making a cheat table for cock size would be extremely tedious; it's well outside my skills and attention span, lol. There seem to be a slew of addresses/pointers for checks and balances to verify if it's set inside the default range. Put any kind of pants on, resets to default. Reload save or restart the game, resets to default. Dilly_ REALLY doesn't want me fucking with the shaft size, lol. Every new version has gotten more and more difficult to tweak.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well, after learning more about how Cheat Engine works, making a cheat table for cock size would be extremely tedious; it's well outside my skills and attention span, lol. There seem to be a slew of addresses/pointers for checks and balances to verify if it's set inside the default range. Put any kind of pants on, resets to default. Reload save or restart the game, resets to default. Dilly_ REALLY doesn't want me fucking with the shaft size, lol. Every new version has gotten more and more difficult to tweak.
yeah, i can find any variable in any unreal game manually any time, with only 1 piece as long as i can play with 0-1, but cheat tables i cant help you much, got buddy that is real good with it, but myself have never manage to save it for it to work next time i launch the game. :LOL: no matter how good his instructions were.

well if you are worried about pants in chara creator, you get all of the (well lots of) dresses in wardrobe, so feel free to start naked.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
yeah, i can find any variable in any unreal game manually any time, with only 1 piece as long as i can play with 0-1, but cheat tables i cant help you much, got buddy that is real good with it, but myself have never manage to save it for it to work next time i launch the game. :LOL: no matter how good his instructions were.

well if you are worried about pants in chara creator, you get all of the (well lots of) dresses in wardrobe, so feel free to start naked.
Oh shit. That's a novel idea! I'll give it a try and see if dresses don't reset it.

Edit: no such luck, dresses revert it too :(

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone explain how exactly the photoshoot works? I don't get what I'm supposed to do for photos to not count as "abysmal".

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone explain how exactly the photoshoot works? I don't get what I'm supposed to do for photos to not count as "abysmal".
There should be some circles somewhere on the girl. Get your cursor as close to the center of them as you can (they'll turn green) and left click.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
There should be some circles somewhere on the girl. Get your cursor as close to the center of them as you can (they'll turn green) and left click.
Ah, thanks, didn't realise that it's about cursor; there was no instruction, so I got confused.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes