4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

DrakulasMteri

Mar 23, 2023
I keep getting a Fatal Error and the game crashes after 2 minutes when I launch it. I do have a unique system, an old beast of a laptop running GTX 860M SLI, it can weirdly handle almost all of the modern titles, if the dev or anyone else have any suggestions, I'm all ears. From the few seconds of gameplay game looks pretty awesome and I wish good luck to the dev anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul2

NeoNephilim

May 6, 2022
So has anybody else had issues with the cock drooping when it’s supposed to be erect in both the handjob and blowjob scenes? It looks like they’re stroking/sucking open air above my character’s cock :(

Edit: I figured it out, apparently wearing the skirt and no panties (I was playing as a futa) messes with the cock, when I took the skirt off and put panties on the H scenes worked just fine.

Last edited:

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
Characters are well_looking, and the game play seems free enough to enjoy whatever social lives it has. :)

I'm waiting for this game to be fully developed. I wanna play as a female MC who's eager for both pussies and girly dicks:LOL:

Jan 29, 2020
It can be a great game, its just missing a penis and balls size slider, this current size is a complete turnoff for me. You should make a slider that goes from this current size being 1.0x and the max being like 4.0x

Reactions: bierland

Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
Has anyone commented on the voice actors used????/ is it not the guy and femle voice actors from Fallout 4? the black male voice is definatley that of Preston Garvey and the main char female voice sounds so much like the femail main char in Fallout 4.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I also won't deny that Dilly is probably still working on the game; but for the lack of Discord posts, and especiallly for the lack of speaking to me in private... I'd like to see Dilly at least make an appearance in Disc/Patreon

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes