4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Helenateddy69

Formerly 'Teddygirl69'
Nov 2, 2023
"Headers-Error" sounds more like an incomplete or corrupted download (as in "corrupted archive"). You should download it again, maybe from a different source or using a download manager to make sure your download is correct...?!

Also: when there are different sites you can download it from, and you claim "the Game files are infected", you should probably add from which site you've downloaded from. Nobody is going to download the game five times to check if something is infected. Because the files I downloaded had no errors and weren't infected, and I've downloaded them through Mega IIRC.
Sorry my Mistake.
Well i tryed it now from an another source but there i got the Same Headers Error. Right now what i saw is the GDrive link and the Gofile Link Corrupted / Infected

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I can't even find sex scenes in it. How do you trigger?
Two photo shoots for Rachel gets you a blowjob, and talk to Emily while she's on the couch watching TV for a handjob.

No sex involved, but you can also watch Emily and the neighbor John taking a shower. If you walk in on them, there's some fun dialogue options.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Ah, after second photoshoot the game freeze no matter what so that's why lol. Too bad i'll wait for another release.
And never had anything with emily beyond the date

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes