4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

bierland

May 2, 2024
This bug happens all the time, this damn bug makes the game unplayable, even corrupting save, it still has the problem of dropping frames, unfortunately this game is in a very primitive state of development! But the premise of the game is very good, character customization (it should be allowed to make a bigger penis), graphics, proposal to be a sand box, etc.

Got the package, did the photoshoot and choose the dress for the date and saw the two NPCs walk to the date. I saved and tried to reload the save later, now I see my character drop in from the sky, disappear and then it shows nothing but the default Unreal skybox. Any fix?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys anyone know what plans are for next updates?
at the bottom "What's next for the project?"
More specifically, Dilly_ has been making significant improvements to bone/mesh mechanics, learning new techniques and finding/creating better ways to make bodies and animation. Hence the time since last update. Trying to get all the base physics of the game just right so future content will be much easier to produce. Smartest thing a dev can do. Just look at all the other games out there that have been remade/reworked countless times because the dev rushed into things and THEN learned something like, "oh, this is a MUCH better way to make skeletal meshes, but now I have to completely rewrite everything I've done up to this point!" If Dilly_ gets all the framework just right first, churning out new content will be a breeze, comparatively.

Zaluveska

Jul 23, 2023
Not sure about the horror part but there is some weird shit in this game. Like what happens when you find the "Strange Cabin". The music with what happens is... creepy.
I LIKE IT!

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes