4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Dev you have problems with shadow in menu & lighting in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS. It's not a game, like together bnb, just a walking simulator, like home together - fuck simulator.
I had the same thing happening on the main menu and in the character creator. Turning off ray traced shadows fixed it. It's an option in the character creator, not in the options menu.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Good start. On my system, the character creation had some weird artifacts where the screen looked like it had sparkly effects, and almost looked interlaced. Once in the world, everything rendered properly. I've got an AMD RTX 6750 XT card if that helps. Additionally, I have an ultrawide screen (3440x1440) and I couldn't zoom out enough to see the full character in the creation screen. Both the head and feet were cut off. If it's possible to move the camera up and down vertically so you can focus on the head or the feet when you are creating the character that would be great.

Question: When I was roaming around I hit a key and the clothes disappeared, and I couldn't figure out how to get them back. Not sure what key it was either. Is there a toggle I'm missing?

Not sure if it's the default for your game engine, but having the lighting turn completely off when you are transitioning rooms is a bit disconcerting. I can understand dropping the illumination a bit, but it felt a bit unnatural.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
No complaints on the tech side. Character creator is solid and the game runs perfectly smooth on max settings (RTX 3070).

As for the future I can only agree with the others. Way too ambitious. I would prefer to have a simple foundation and story with focus on sexual content. This would also attract some patreon subscribers. And then you can implement all those RPG shenanigans and whatnot.

Reactions: FIFILOULOU

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I had the same thing happening on the main menu and in the character creator. Turning off ray traced shadows fixed it. It's an option in the character creator, not in the options menu.
What gpu are you use?

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
Amazing start.
I really cant understand people whose first comment is always negative.
Anyway, I have one question, what is the asset you are using for character customization? I'm trying to play with UE and would love to know that.

Good luck!

Blyatiful_World

Apr 1, 2019
I'm using 1070, 5600x, 16gb ram on a 4k monitor. Scale down to 50%, medium setting, DLSS off (Obviously), high texture setting, and my FPS ain't bad at all. This one runs quite smoothly so I suggest y'all who havelow spec to dial thosesetting down especially the resolution scale.

My suggestion is to add mouse sensitivity to the game, and that'd be it really. I was thinking maybe a crosshair so I know where I am looking at, but that is probably a low priority feature since there's nothing to interact with yet.

All in all, pretty neat tech demo.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
You're trying to run a UE5 game on the iGPU of a low-end processor four generations old. What the hell were you expecting? Now I'm starting to wonder how many complaints of poor optimization in games on this forum are coming from people trying to run games on PCs cobbled together from scraps. It's the equivalent of someone complaining that the latest Triple-A games don't run on their ColecoVision.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations on the first release, it looks so promising! Really excited to try the demo as soon as I can.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
I see alot of comments saying this creator won't get this game finished, yall are hating, let the person work there magic, if you think it's gonna die, you can go? I appreciate the fact theyve been putting in time at least to have a decent demo to show in the amount of time they set aside for something on the side that they like doing. What have you contributed besides comments such as yours? Leave em alone and let em cook!

EDIT, its not for the recent commenters, it's mainly for the ones on the front couple pages here.

Good demo so far can't wait to see what more you have in store, I like the customization and the female models, of course I'm gonna have all the girls with thick juicy dicks if i can xD hehe. Good luck person and can't wait to see where it goes from here!

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Indie devs aren't going to spend months to create a whole system when someone else has done the work.
It's up to those indie devs to decide where they're going to spend their time on, true.
It's also true that every Unreal Engine game on F95 are using the same premade system and nothing else of substance.

Wasn't the whole "indie dev" idea to make "independent" and original games? Because it surely looks like it depends on a lot of already made store assets (Daz models included) and the only original aspect here is cutting off the majority of potential audience due to DX12 issues. And it's not another Patreon scam project, for once. Nevermind, freshly made, 20h ago.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Not sure if this is a bug related to peoples performance issues, but I have noticed that you can get awful results if you load a previous game.

Am trying to replicate but the game ran totally fine for me first time, then saved, later came back to the game and it was absolutely laggy as hell. So I went back to main menu and then re-loaded and was then fine. I never made any gfx changes in between.

Just wondered if thats what some have issues with, but as I say, I reloaded a 2nd time and ran sweet.

Reactions: DevSteve

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
If it's possible to move the camera up and down vertically so you can focus on the head or the feet when you are creating the character that would be great.
There are two ways to focus on the character's head/body/feet:
  • Hold MIDDLE MOUSE button and move your mouse up/down to move the camera up/down
  • Use the in-game menu to select where the camera should focus:
1678467173024.png

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Good luck on that,I just saw to many games here that dead as fast as they have been post there,we have three type of devs here.
1.Those who want just milk money.
2.Those who doing 1/1 what they said(mostly smoll indie squad)
3.Those with thier games that cant break through others games or just burn out.

Dont get me wrong but one person working with UE5 on animations/scenes/creation character/plot/writings/bugfix...even If miracle happen and you be able to work full time on Its just unreal to happen,look at summertime saga Its not even UE5 and look how many years Its taken to being In the point where It Is now and It was not one dev but squad of them with support.

Its not hate but constructive opinion Im gonna back here after months and gonna see If I was wrong or not good luck!
hey, where is your profile pic from?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes