4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone know how i can remove the dx12 command line argument?
You can't, because there's no such thing. If you get an error about DirectX12, please (1) make sure your Software and Hardware are compatible with Unreal Engine 5, and if that's the case, then (2) please follow this and this instruction.

When it comes to compatibility with UE5: you'll need to have at least Windows 10 as well a graphics card that supports DirectX11 or higher.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Unless I havent yet found it, I am assuming the photo mode is purely "pose as is" only, there are no set poses (currently) we can make the character perform in the location they are in? Its fine if not, just wasnt expecting it anyway yet for sure but wondered if I had missed something.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I think It is missing a general head size slider. Also a weight and angles sliders for the breast. Of course that is just for the body aspect. The visage variations are rather limited, may as well just make presets. You can do no more than 4 viable different options that do not look like a very young looking grandma. But I guess that's hard to do otherwise everyone would have different daz models in their games.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
This already looks pretty impressive. Nice work mate! Also I wish you the best of luck with this project.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I may simply be old and ignorant of current stuff, but I need a definition of "real-time." I tried looking it up, but it didn't really answer my questions. I get that it means, as you play, one minute = one minute, but does that also mean that if something is set to happen at 6pm, then I have to open up the game at 6pm in real life? Or is that what "persistent" means?
I did see you say something about "passing time," so I'm guessing this is not the case, but I wanted to clarify.

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Hi, Not sure if this is a bug related to peoples performance issues, but I have noticed that you can get awful results if you load a previous game.

Am trying to replicate but the game ran totally fine for me first time, then saved, later came back to the game and it was absolutely laggy as hell. So I went back to main menu and then re-loaded and was then fine. I never made any gfx changes in between.

Just wondered if thats what some have issues with, but as I say, I reloaded a 2nd time and ran sweet.
I had the same experience. The game opened 2nd time around (loading my last save) and was very slow, so I tried to make changes to the gfx settings. I dumbed every single item down, applied them and it made no difference at all. So I quit to the main menu and did what you said and it worked a treat and was so much better (after setting back the gfx settings to what they were before).

Kind of odd... dont think its game per-say related, more to do with the setup of the engine perhaps... or a bug maybe within it self.

• Angry
Reactions: t727 and IXL

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
The graphics are really nice, nicer than an ordinary "unreal game" and looks like he actually put in a good amount of effort and knowledge into it, especially in the lighting. The character creator is also really nice, it allowed me to make an appealing character without much effort. Although id like more options, i think extra sliders should be put into an "advanced" tab because the ones already available are pretty good for some who dont really know how to make a character.

One small thing i noticed is to add the ability to adjust makeup transparency, as i did like some of them i thought they were too heavy, allowing for adjustment would be nice.

I may not have seen it but crouch and prone buttons would be nice too, to check out the character, but he is already most likely working on that since this is the tech demo.

The boob sliders were also a bit odd, some were separated from eachother, just make them near eachother, as well as maybe adding a "droop" and "angle" breast slider, as the ones available only allow big breasts to look like large spheres.

Overall though for a first release, its near the quality of Home Together, without the sex scenes though. If they have been this committed without support, im excited to see them polish the project even more. Remember to always take your time, patience brings greatness(y)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I may simply be old and ignorant of current stuff, but I need a definition of "real-time."
Real-Time in real life is exactly what you've described: a clock that runs in real-time takes 60 real seconds for 1 minute.

But when it comes to games, I think it's often used to differentiate between something that is "event based", where time only progresses after certain events, or "turn based", where something, that would only take a few seconds in real time, can take up to several minutes because everyone (you, other players, enemies, NPCs etc.) take their turns before the "outcome" is calculated versus a "real time" game, in which time continues even if you don't do anything. Meaning while you're just standing outside in a rainy street you might miss some possible interactions with NPCs who might go back to sleep when the night falls. It doesn't really mean that the in-game time will be as fast/slow as the real time, but it will continue to tick away, no matter what you do.

Aug 22, 2021
Definitely looks quite nice in UE5, the character creator seems quite robust for a tech demo.

I know this has been discussed already, but I too would like to see a 'true' futa (hermaphrodite) option on the anatomy selection screen. I recognize that there are certain tech challenges to doing this, but it seems like the genetalia of the current models are already positioned not to interfere with each other (even with scaling). That at least makes it somewhat easier to do than starting from scratch and greatly simplifies alignment problems for animations.

Apart from aesthetics, this is usually a good option to include in games for those who want to see all the potential content as the PC without having to do more than one playthrough.

Hoping this doesn't quietly die like most things do on this site.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
not a bad start and it's one of the few UE5 games I have seen with decent-looking small boobs. not sure if it has been asked before but I noticed that it has the option to change the character height how will this work with animation alignment?
and proper Futa. A vagina with Penis but no balls would be appreciated.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I had the same experience. The game opened 2nd time around (loading my last save) and was very slow, so I tried to make changes to the gfx settings. I dumbed every single item down, applied them and it made no difference at all. So I quit to the main menu and did what you said and it worked a treat and was so much better (after setting back the gfx settings to what they were before).

Kind of odd... dont think its game per-say related, more to do with the setup of the engine perhaps... or a bug maybe within it self.
Very interesting, I will definitely look into this and see if I can reproduce it on my machine. So far I've tested the saving and loading stuff pretty extensively and don't think I've had this occur, but I can think of a number of reasons this might occur, which I'll look into.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Aww.. futas are love, futas are future, futas are life! Game looks good though with what little there is so far. hopefully in the future there will be real futas. best of luck.
I agree, there is no game, that I know of, that have proper futa's. It would be pretty simple right now to get a very large following, if there was a dev willing to expand the preexisting pipeline code, to control a few extra armatures/bones for their Daz to UE plugin. That or they could just go to blender, and then to UE5, and have a whole new world available to them. Being stuck with just Daz as a sorce of morph and assets is incredibly limiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarWarrior

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
For Everyone who is Crashing after loading READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I Capped my FPS to 71 From 165 and it stopped crashing. I also set the FPS in game to 60 FPS and used V-sync and it works just fine now. I have really good performace no issues running the game now. From what I can see it has nothing to do with Over-Clocking your system but how many Frames it renders per second. Why I don't know, maybe the Dev can look into this.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
For Everyone who is Crashing after loading READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I Capped my FPS to 71 From 165 and it stopped crashing. I also set the FPS in game to 60 FPS and used V-sync and it works just fine now. I have really good performace no issues running the game now. From what I can see it has nothing to do with Over-Clocking your system but how many Frames it renders per second. Why I don't know, maybe the Dev can look into this.
Many have reported that capping at 60 and using V-sync prevents this. I had never noticed the crashing issue, but that's exactly the sort of thing you aren't aware of until LOTS of people start playing on different machines. I will certainly look into capping frames at 60 for the next update so people (hopefully) don't have this problem as much.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
0.1 version is normal. But there is one BUT. As already said here, the game is on UE. If 1 person does all this, then we will see the game completed in 10 years. They said they took an example and were inspired from other games. But yes, the team is working. You can support the developer with donations, but now the question is. Will he, like other cunning developers, simply extort money from donators who are interested in this game on release, or will he really do everything competently and seriously. As Victor Black said '' I fully agree with you about cunning devs, who are about grabbing money. It's disappointing.''

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes