MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Just meet the king for the first time after the beastman's attack, and introduced with 3 new girls.
So far, only scenes are the brothel scenes (grope, handjob and blowjob).

Is there anything else to do now ? the diary is not showing anything now ?

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Just meet the king for the first time after the beastman's attack, and introduced with 3 new girls.
So far, only scenes are the brothel scenes (grope, handjob and blowjob).

Is there anything else to do now ? the diary is not showing anything now ?
That's it for now, I'm still filling the game with content. The diary only has information about the main character so far

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I wish he would tone down all the stupid shit. Like giving the guy a two foot long dick and wasting sex scenes on handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs and titwanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
love the direction, i wish the map feature would be a permanent thing and not a option i have to keep clicking whenever i need to navigate, it's so much simpler

Reactions: Gojii

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
> 50 gold a weak to stay in the tavern.
that is way too much gold.

> 150 gold for slaying a bunch of monsters
so... putting your life at risk fighting a bunch of monsters is only worth 3 weeks rent?

instead of just making up numbers, you should use your own countries currency, then adjust them based on the setting (X is more or less expensive than IRL), and then convert into whatever currency it uses

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
> 50 gold a weak to stay in the tavern.
that is way too much gold.

> 150 gold for slaying a bunch of monsters
so... putting your life at risk fighting a bunch of monsters is only worth 3 weeks rent?

instead of just making up numbers, you should use your own countries currency, then adjust them based on the setting (X is more or less expensive than IRL), and then convert into whatever currency it uses
I was more focused on the witcher's pricing. Let's say, how much would the witcher get for this order? I'm thinking somewhere around 150 coins. But yes... you're right, the rent should be lower

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
alright. finished playing.
so far this is super hot, but very early in development. I am hoping to see more of it.

Reactions: $AREZ
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes