VN Ren'Py Abandoned Agency of Corruption [v0.4.1] [Lambdadude]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I never made my peace with wow Selecta Corp have the best ideas to make games that arouse me but have a shit Engine

Bartist

Nov 8, 2018
I got stuck,
I had to get another outfit for her to continue to work as secretary
She couldn't wear the ones i had, because her corruption was not high enough
I had no money for another job or outfit

There needs to be a way to just end the day or something.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
I got stuck,
I had to get another outfit for her to continue to work as secretary
She couldn't wear the ones i had, because her corruption was not high enough
I had no money for another job or outfit

There needs to be a way to just end the day or something.
Yes, the money system has some issues. If you know how to open the console, use the command:

money += 100

Otherwise, yeah, it's easy to paint yourself into a corner. The game definitely needs some balancing on the money/job side.

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
So I'm at a point where I can't take up new contracts because I'm not sexy enough and I can't put on a new outfit because I'm not corrupted enough, and there's no way to get corrupted so I'm stuck??

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The problem with this game is after day 6 the good jobs are too random when they come up. The best thing to do is to reload a previous save til you get a good job. Getting corruption up is difficult and the new clothing is also too random On most plays the second one comes up and then the first comes up. I have even seen the third clothing come up. This is all pointless if you cannot make her wear it.

Managed to get the credit score to 42, then went to clothing store and get the fourth clothing item and got her to wear it. The credit score is the most important one to increase at the beginning.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Why the "Come inside" button? There's no purpose to it other than to slow down the game.

* I can already tell that I'm going to dislike this game because of all of these single option buttons. Just tell the story and don't show any options until there's actually a choice.

* Does Chloe understand what this training is for? It seems weird to greet a new trainee with a hug.

* I swear I've played this game before...

* Where's the stat that shows how much money we have available?

* How do I give the outfit to Chloe?

* More information about why she's failing contracts would be helpful.

* The game is kind of a grind. It should be more fun.

* This game really needs more girls, and a better explanation of how to corrupt Chloe.

* The computer seems useless

I'm still playing, and I don't hate this, but it has a lot of flaws. Having only one girl turns it into a grindfest, and having zero idea of how to actually corrupt Chloe doesn't help any. Also, the game needs to have a way in the interface to track stats like money and corruption.The single option buttons are a major pet peeve of mine, but I imagine I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Reactions: libertypics

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
So, I'm confused how do you corrupt her, this is what I am at:
View attachment 561472
and she has been like this for a while now, with no change.
I think the Corruption level is somehow related to the Credit score and the slowly filling up red bar. I have Chloe at Corruption 20 which is probably the limit for this release. I am unable to get her into the last two dresses.

The computer is to see Chloe's gamer friend Claudia. You find out about her by talking with Chloe. Slowly by donating money to Claudia you corrupt her into being an internet cammer and get her to take her top off. It takes a bit a money to do this, so save up first.

Finally this version of the game ends when you take Chloe out and bring her back to the office drunk and get to kiss her. Make sure you finish all of Claudia's scenes first.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I swear "big tits" and "big ass" are always tagged just for the free views. That's—that's literally clickbait.
It's only "click-bait" for those who have those fetishes !
They're not among mine, (usually those 2 fetishes are a "turn-off" for me), but, I did try it, if only for the "corruption" tag !

Overall the girls aren't all that bad looking, (though Chloe's hips could use a bit "less hip" :rolleyes:), and Angela is probably best looking one of all ! (her "Big Tits" & "Big Ass", aren't Too Big for my taste :p actually )

Reactions: duane71

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Clothing Choices = Very frustrating, even with "save-scumming", you could spend Hours,(may be a "slight" exaggeration :whistle: ), trying to find an outfit, matching her current level of corruption !

Suggestion : Perhaps the outfit could have a "hint" at it's corruption-level needed .

OR, instead of a complete "outfit", break it down to "Tops" & "Bottoms".

Like how you start, by having her remove the Blazer !

Next, have her wear a "short-sleeve",(or even a "sleeve-less") blouse, with either V-neck, or button-down front, (with same exposure as V-neck). (button-down blouse is more "suggestive" to possible, exposure / clothing-mishaps :oops:)

Then, move to the "Bottom-half", either, Sexier slacks, or maybe a Skirt ?
(maybe we could have a choice between, what we'd like her to wear? . . . one could hope :p)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes