VN Ren'Py Abandoned Agency of Corruption [v0.4.1] [Lambdadude]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I think the Corruption level is somehow related to the Credit score and the slowly filling up red bar. I have Chloe at Corruption 20 which is probably the limit for this release. I am unable to get her into the last two dresses.

The computer is to see Chloe's gamer friend Claudia. You find out about her by talking with Chloe. Slowly by donating money to Claudia you corrupt her into being an internet cammer and get her to take her top off. It takes a bit a money to do this, so save up first.

Finally this version of the game ends when you take Chloe out and bring her back to the office drunk and get to kiss her. Make sure you finish all of Claudia's scenes first.
I got the impression that corrupting Chloe's gamer friend Claudia helps to corrupt Chloe, as next you can overhear the telephone conversation in which Claudia tells Chloe that she has flashed her tits and liked it. I think this progresses Chloes's corruption as well.

It is really a sad thing that the new characters look so much worse than the lovely intern. I don't get it...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Don't know if this is a bug :

If you go and watch Claudia's stream,(while waiting for Chloe to return), and just leave, without donating, you "lose" the option to "view" her again !:oops: (hadn't saved at that particular point, so couldn't reload, so may have "screwed/broken" the game o_O) !

Had tried to watch her next day, and there was NO option to do so !

Besides, that "donation" is way-too-much for a streamer, just siting there "talking" (with her clothes on !)
Nobody starts off "donating" that much, unless they have money-to-burn, or are just plain stupid, (even cam-girls don't start that high, and they are usually naked, or at least top-less :devilish: ) !

Hopefully, this is something that will get re-balanced in an up-coming Up-date !

As it's too early, that your just starting to watch her, to start bribing her already,( with those higher "donations"). You should have options/choices of how much to donate, as you corrupt her, before you start throwing more at her to expose herself .

Edit :

Okay, . . . . . . seems you need to wait a few days, before you can try to watch the Stream again !

Also, this next time you DO , get a choice , (than, again, those amounts o_O, are just too way-off-base !, of what you'd want to "Donate" ! )

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Impressed with this being a V0.1 wasn't expecting as much content but an interesting concept so far so good.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Clothing Choices = Very frustrating, even with "save-scumming", you could spend Hours,(may be a "slight" exaggeration :whistle: ), trying to find an outfit, matching her current level of corruption !

Suggestion : Perhaps the outfit could have a "hint" at it's corruption-level needed .

OR, instead of a complete "outfit", break it down to "Tops" & "Bottoms".

Like how you start, by having her remove the Blazer !

Next, have her wear a "short-sleeve",(or even a "sleeve-less") blouse, with either V-neck, or button-down front, (with same exposure as V-neck). (button-down blouse is more "suggestive" to possible, exposure / clothing-mishaps :oops:)

Then, move to the "Bottom-half", either, Sexier slacks, or maybe a Skirt ?
(maybe we could have a choice between, what we'd like her to wear? . . . one could hope :p)
What you just described is how LD did the clothes in the first, and IMO vastly superior version of this game, Corrupting the Intern. Seriously, if you like this theme, check it out. I don't know why he went so many steps backwards with this reboot when he would have been so much better off adding the new elements to that game. Perhaps he's trying to simplify things or maybe his patrons requested it this way?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
It's only "click-bait" for those who have those fetishes !
They're not among mine, (usually those 2 fetishes are a "turn-off" for me), but, I did try it, if only for the "corruption" tag !

Overall the girls aren't all that bad looking, (though Chloe's hips could use a bit "less hip" :rolleyes:), and Angela is probably best looking one of all ! (her "Big Tits" & "Big Ass", aren't Too Big for my taste :p actually )
So, fuck me and everyone like me, right? Pretty much the response I expected; not that I expected one, anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
just you cant choose what cloths to buy, a terrible grind to get it, i played for like 30min and quit as every outfit was not corrupt enugh..

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The computer is to see Chloe's gamer friend Claudia. You find out about her by talking with Chloe. Slowly by donating money to Claudia you corrupt her into being an internet cammer and get her to take her top off. It takes a bit a money to do this, so save up first.
Oh and also ho.

Gotta go back and find Claudia.;

I played it to the end, and it's obvious {if you're familiar with "Corrupting the Intern"} that some of those no-choice or just-plain-not-accessible buttons will have functions in later updates.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I'm stuck. Her corruption is not increasing at all. So how come there's a vaginal sex tag in the op? much less attempting to kiss her

Edit: looks like I had to donate to her streamer friend till she shows her tits in order to advance Chloe's corruption

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Dunno. Corruption is fun and everything, but only if you corrupt for yourself, when Mr.C started his fuckfest for everyone except for girls in the phone, it became kinda lame.
yea I agree If am corrupting for the m.c's vary own personal use then awesome if not the game just is not for me then. Some of us {the player's] Don't like sharing with other dudes not even in video games ya know . Please make a separate path that lets the player keep them for himself instead of helping to corrupt them for other guys please

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a fix? i took her out and shes drunk you kiss her and theres an error anyone else have this? thanks

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
is there a fix? i took her out and shes drunk you kiss her and theres an error anyone else have this? thanks
5th post on the first page of this thread:

Important dev talk::

Just go in blind, play, and gimme that precious feedback!

This version is somewhat polished but be aware that there is one major bug that has been found after release; when you try to kiss Chloe while she's wearing the tight white and blue outfit the game will try to load an image that has a different name than it should in the game files and it will give you an error.

So, to avoid said error, do NOT invite Chloe out while she's wearing that outfit.
hope that helps...just give her something else to wear ;)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So I'm at a point where I can't take up new contracts because I'm not sexy enough and I can't put on a new outfit because I'm not corrupted enough, and there's no way to get corrupted so I'm stuck??
Open the console and then "sexiness".. Don't boost it too much.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes