Humato

Jan 20, 2018
The game freezes and I can't move or get into the menu after I try to enter the upper classroom-door in the evening. I get the "It's getting late now" text and that the school is closing soon. But after that it's impossible to move or do anything. That's is the only door where this happen (checked everyone of them). I have sent the save-file. I changed from .rmmzsave to .txt. The site doesn't seem to like .rmmzsave-files.

It might be a small bug that is easy to avoid. But right now I'm running through the game trying to find if there is something that I haven't found yet.

Last edited:

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I might have stumbled over another bug. The game freezes on the infiltration mission at the school if James accompany her. I send the save-file (file3 in txt instead of rmmzsave). The save-file is just before I enter the room where James is. After the Conversation (when he says "Let's go!") I can't move or open the menu. I send a screen shot.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I might have stumbled over another bug. The game freezes on the infiltration mission at the school if James accompany her. I send the save-file (file3 in txt instead of rmmzsave). The save-file is just before I enter the room where James is. After the Conversation (when he says "Let's go!") I can't move or open the menu. I send a screen shot.
Here you go: Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation MZ Conversion.

Thanks for running through the game trying to find bugs ;-)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes