Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
AGENT ALONA - THE JAPAN INVESTIGATION
View attachment 2777303
(fanmade RPG-Maker MZ conversion)​

Since many new women arrived in hell lately truesatan is very busy supervising that they get properly trained and tortured and so he asked me if I could post the quick fixes.

Created by:
Converted by: truesatan
Most recent version: v1.09 Alpha fix7
Last updated: 2023-08-02

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Hello, i am getting this error, is this a download error from my side ? Screenshot_2024-02-06-15-46-11-61_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It's an error that occurs when a plugin places itself before FOSSIL. Since in my upload, FOSSIL is placed as the very first plugin, the issue must be on your side. However, I have removed FOSSIL and uploaded the updated version here: Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation MZ Conversion.

I didn't do a thorough check, but at a glance, it doesn't seem like I was using an MV plugin for which FOSSIL would be necessary. This version should now also work with JOIPlay.

Last edited:

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
It's an error that occurs when a plugin places itself before FOSSIL. Since in my upload, FOSSIL is placed as the very first plugin, the issue must be on your side. However, I have removed FOSSIL and uploaded the updated version here: Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation MZ Conversion.

I didn't do a thorough check, but at a glance, it doesn't seem like I was using an MV plugin for which FOSSIL would be necessary. This version should now also work with JOIPlay.
Thank you so much for helping, really appreciate it.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
AGENT ALONA - THE JAPAN INVESTIGATION
View attachment 2777303
(fanmade RPG-Maker MZ conversion)​

Since many new women arrived in hell lately truesatan is very busy supervising that they get properly trained and tortured and so he asked me if I could post the quick fixes.

Created by:
Converted by: truesatan
Most recent version: v1.09 Alpha fix7 NoFossil
Last updated: 2024-02-12

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
This has confused me for a while: is that picture of Alona with the drawings on her and the dark highlight in her hair in the top left of the image in this post a lone render or is it in the game?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
This has confused me for a while: is that picture of Alona with the drawings on her and the dark highlight in her hair in the top left of the image in this post a lone render or is it in the game?
Nope, those are just some fan pics I made in the past and were posted here.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I am not sure about the mechanics to advance events here. I lost to the bullies and that seemed to have ended (?) that quest line? Then I beat the Karate guys and that also seems to have ended that quest line? Does it matter? Do I need lower alertness? I am confused.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
If you beat em the line ends and you wont get the naughty endings for this quest line.
no way to reactivate them without manipulating the switches.
it does not matter for the main questline, these are only sidequests.
cheers

Reactions: InstaPrincess

Nov 12, 2023
in game my arrow key work really wired and keep going up, these key work fine else where, do any one know how to fix it?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
in game my arrow key work really wired and keep going up, these key work fine else where, do any one know how to fix it?
Kind of sounds like a key board malfunction, but I think tapping F1 will allow you to see and possibly change the key's. I have never tried to change them myself so not sure.

You can use a hand controller if playing on PC.

Nov 12, 2023
Kind of sounds like a key board malfunction, but I think tapping F1 will allow you to see and possibly change the key's. I have never tried to change them myself so not sure.

You can use a hand controller if playing on PC.
thank you for suggestion, unfortunately F1 does not allow me to reprogram arrow keys, I also want to ask how can I use a gamepad, my bluetooth xbox controller doesn't affect the game at all.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
thank you for suggestion, unfortunately F1 does not allow me to reprogram arrow keys, I also want to ask how can I use a gamepad, my bluetooth xbox controller doesn't affect the game at all.
Have you tried to disable your gamepad? maybe that causes the problems, because mv and mz use the gamepad as well
and if i remember right, there are two modes for gamepads as well, maybe you have to switch to the other mode.
cheers

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes