VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Mar 18, 2021
To this day one of my favorite renders before I started working on the game :D

For those waiting for Agent Horny V0.2, it's now also available on . Right now there is a 10% discount to $4.5 that will last for another 10-ish hours. As we are slowly getting closer to December and the release of V0.3, there will be more sales that will drop the price further.

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
To this day one of my favorite renders before I started working on the game :D

For those waiting for Agent Horny V0.2, it's now also available on . Right now there is a 10% discount to $4.5 that will last for another 10-ish hours. As we are slowly getting closer to December and the release of V0.3, there will be more sales that will drop the price further (close to $2 at the end of November).
So, will there be any more updates for the FREE tier (bc it's FZone, not Patron) or just paied ones? Because I'm not gonna follow any of this any longer, if the latter was the case. This is no shopping page here, after all.

Mar 18, 2021
To always stay up to date with the public previews of Agent Horny, you can follow me on . Alternately, you can just bookmark in your browser and visit it once a week to see the new previews.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021
With the upcoming release of V0.3 in December, I want to make the current version accessible to people with tighter budgets. Starting today, November 29th through December 31st, you can buy Agent Horny V0.2 for 40% off. Which is the biggest discount the update will be available for.

Last edited:
Reactions: stefanobigcock

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Well, I guess this just dies at 0.1 then.. bit weird to assume and force paying for something based on 1 introductory release I think some goodwill would have gotten a lot more ground..

Anyways, goodluck

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Dev should atleast give game for free after few weeks like some other devs do, not forever locked behind paywall or 10% discounts

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Figured since 0.3 is out at least 0.2 would be made public. Doesn't make sense for it to still to require to be paid for when its been out for 4 months and the latest version is now out.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Figured since 0.3 is out at least 0.2 would be made public. Doesn't make sense for it to still to require to be paid for when its been out for 4 months and the latest version is now out.
If I had to guess, I'd say it's because the length a game has been out doesn't negate the amount of time the dev put into it.

It's like an artist spending a month working on a piece of art, then they sell it for $1,000,000, but a week later, whoever bought it is expected to give it away for free, it makes no sense.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
If I had to guess, I'd say it's because the length a game has been out doesn't negate the amount of time the dev put into it.

It's like an artist spending a month working on a piece of art, then they sell it for $1,000,000, but a week later, whoever bought it is expected to give it away for free, it makes no sense.
What rubbish, comparing apples to oranges. The art piece would be a finished tangible product. A completely different thing when you are either paying too much for unfinished work ( which wouldn't happen buying art, you buy it cause you like it for what it is at the time knowing it is what it is at that moment in time. Though the argument could always be there that art is never finished and could be improved upon. Or you would go the support route because something has potential in growth, in which case I think statistics show it's better to cast a wider net, grow the sample pool.. This reminds me too much of the dev of heir apparent and primal instinct. but ehh to each their own

Reactions: Life Is Hard

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
What rubbish, comparing apples to oranges. The art piece would be a finished tangible product. A completely different thing when you are either paying too much for unfinished work ( which wouldn't happen buying art, you buy it cause you like it for what it is at the time knowing it is what it is at that moment in time. Though the argument could always be there that art is never finished and could be improved upon. Or you would go the support route because something has potential in growth, in which case I think statistics show it's better to cast a wider net, grow the sample pool.. This reminds me too much of the dev of heir apparent and primal instinct. but ehh to each their own
My point is, if people like the game enough to want it leaked, they should like it enough to pay $1.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
My point is, if people like the game enough to want it leaked, they should like it enough to pay $1.
Well, 0.2 sits at $5 still with 40% on itch putting it at $3. But I do think for most it's the principle of the dev keeping it pay walled months after release. I, as many others, have no issue paying $20 if it's any good. The 0.1 didn't persuade me enough to pay even $3, would need to see alot more effort for me to pay..

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
My point is, the art piece you described in your analogy. You can view the entire product, knowing what you get when you pay for it.
It doesn't work that way for games like these. Build up your audience enthusiasm, let them get invested in the story/characters "you" created and get that audience craving for more. Right now it is "random developer drops 0.1 release" why would I want to invest in that? Yes it got me curious.. Not enough to want to pay for it yet let alone give support no offense to this particular dev MrCreepGames but there isn't much of a track record here and in general there are plenty who drop 1 or 2 releases and then abandon their product. Honestly I feel like I shouldn't even need to explain this.. Who buys into unfinished projects not knowing the artist, when they can walk away at any point?

Hell, if that is how you do business, it's fine and completely upto you I imagine it will go something like the previous example.cause you can't t expect others to buy into it. It's why I said this;

Well, I guess this just dies at 0.1 then.. bit weird to assume and force paying for something based on 1 introductory release I think some goodwill would have gotten a lot more ground..

Anyways, goodluck
The difference in marketing and tactics on how to get project on the way..

Reactions: Life Is Hard

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I just don't see how someone will know they actually like the game when the only available material is the 0.1 version and this game will likely be in development for well over a year or more. Also, I just don't feel the 0.1 version gave me a good enough idea about what the game was about and what to expect. By the end it felt like it could go a bunch of different directions and hard to gauge if the game is actually for me and if I wanted to support it.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes