VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 18, 2021
A few things to mention about domination/corruption/seduction/romance. And if questions are asked in the future about those tags, please refer the user to this comment.

Yes domination/corruption and some bdsm will be a big part of the game going forward, while MC will still have romance type of relationship with some of the chars. The domination part was kinda hinted when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short some relationships are going to be based on passion/seduction/sensual type of sex while others will lean on rough sex/dominating/control/bdsm, and for the corruption there will be 18-20yo chars that MC will take his time to turn into you know what... I tried to fit/convey as much as possible in 0.1 still there were some limits. I will check the thread from time to time to gather feedback. Previews from 0.2 will be slowly going up on those sites
And i think it goes without saying ...there wont be NTR/sharing, MC as some users already pointed out is a " Chad/ Chad thundercock " and so on :D. For planned fetishes check my about page

Last edited:

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
What a name, probably on the same skill level as MI7's Dick Tucker, the easily aroused secret agent.

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
Author was having some advertisement campaign on 9gag and probably some other social platforms. Certainly caught my curiosity. Looks good tbh.
And by "some" you mean he was hammering dumb teasers on NSFW while it was clearly not. 15 mins here will bring him more exposure than that boring posts of his. I'll never support this game just for that. It pissed me off.

Reactions: Infidel

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Looks decent enough, generic cast of models but decent.. could be really fun if the writing is done right :) hesitent to try atm, the prospect of 3 small updates per year is really putting me off..

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Game (0.1) is short but I like it.
MC is chad, thats for sure. I mean, the title says it. Agent Horny. :LUL:
Not much to say about the setting. It could be a funny/parody type of game or more of a driven/heavy story focused one.
Right now I would see it can be both.
I really like the quality renders. Very good CGs, very good female and male models. Option dont mater but I dont hate it.
One is still important in my eyes when you, the player, choose the maid which outfit she will wear. I hope we got more of such scenes.

Would be awesome if we get background music and sound effect for this one.
And also one important thing Im kinda disappointed...
Untitled.png
Why the best part gets skipped ? :cry:

In the end, a good promissing game. Lets see where this will go.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Agent Horny [v0.1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Interesting beginning. All in all it shows solid potential. Not enough content to say much more but I am looking forward to what comes next.

FWIW: This ran fine on my Mac with 0 difficulties.

Mar 18, 2021

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
and for the corruption there will be 18-20yo chars that MC will take his time to turn into you know what..
Does this mean he's basically gonna be indirectly (or directly) sharing with others? Cuz that's kind of a turn off for a lot of people...
Btw any chance you can give us your planned tags?

Reactions: MadCore

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A few things to mention about domination/corruption/seduction/romance. And if questions are asked in the future about those tags, please refer the user to this comment.

Yes domination/corruption and some bdsm will be a big part of the game going forward, while MC will still have romance type of relationship with some of the chars. The domination part was kinda hinted when
In short if some relationships are going to be based on passion/seduction/sensual type of sex other will lean on rough sex/dominating/control/bdsm, and for the corruption there will be 18-20yo chars that MC will take his time to turn into you know what.. But yea I tried to fit/convey as much as possible in 0.1. still there were some limits.
Is it kinetic in the sense that none of the relationships are optional? So for instance you couldn't play a run without the romance but only corruption, or vice versa??

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Been seeing the render for a long time on 9gag lol glad, is finaly out. It was a good first version looking forward to the next update. Good luck dev.

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes