VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just by looking at some of the preview renders I can tell they're using those precooked animations from DAZ :confused:
Please, don't destroy such a nice-looking game by using those crummy animations. Anyway, I'm watching the thread now and will try the game when there's a bit more content. It sounds interesting.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Just by looking at some of the preview renders I can tell they're using those precooked animations from DAZ :confused:
Please, don't destroy such a nice-looking game by using those crummy animations. Anyway, I'm watching the thread now and will try the game when there's a bit more content. It sounds interesting.
sure, feel free to support this project so very expensive custom animations can be added :HideThePain:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Breaking the 4th wall and usage of emojis in dialogue kinda turned me off from the game. Lewd scene was also abrupt.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
sure, feel free to support this project so very expensive custom animations can be added :HideThePain:
Or maybe there's no need to add animations if you are not able to make them yet.
I don't need expensive animations to find a game good. A game can have no animations and still be great. And definitely those stock animations from DAZ that I've seen in dozens of games for the past 5 years are far worse than good still renders made specifically by a game's dev.

Please, don't destroy such a nice-looking game by using those crummy animations.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Or maybe there's no need to add animations if you are not able to make them yet.
I don't need expensive animations to find a game good. A game can have no animations and still be great. And definitely those stock animations from DAZ that I've seen in dozens of games for the past 5 years are far worse than good still renders made specifically by a game's dev.
1649959750611.png

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
God damn the chins on these people...

EDIT: I will say that the bone structure/sharpness of the chins doesn't seem as bad in the game.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Agent Horny [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Agent Horny [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
Not a bad start, but I agree with the comment about putting emojis in dialogue, and I felt the whole "showing the same pose from like 7 different angles" was a bit much, but the animations near the end were very solid (y) smoother than most you see in some finished games, much less a first release!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so its hardcoded on the type of relationship you have with each girl as in you cant choose which girl you want the more romantic or coruption style relationship with. Also you said MC will take his time to turn into you know what... but you said there wont be ntr or sharing so will they only act like toward you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat
Mar 18, 2021
Agent Horny V0.2 (Preview Images #1-8) Latest version V0.1.1:
To be up to date with the public previews follow me on any of the social media sites

1 1080p.png
2 1080p.png
3 1080p.png
4 1080p.png
5 1080p.png
6 1080p.png
7 1080p.png
8 1080p.png

Agent Horny V0.2 (Preview Images #1-8) Latest version V0.1.1:
To be up to date with the public previews follow me on any of the social media sites

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes