4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Did this game have gameplay ? Are we playing the girl or we are the rape machine ?
you play as a guy operating the machine, there's slight resource management (don't get stress too high, get everything else high, get enough points within set amount of turns)
there's vn story bits in between the sex bits

Reactions: flannan and ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
you play as a guy operating the machine, there's slight resource management (don't get stress too high, get everything else high, get enough points within set amount of turns)
there's vn story bits in between the sex bits
thank you i will try it ;)

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
thank you i will try it ;)
Its actuall not that bad of a game. Played a little but of it while waiting for mirrors to finish uploading and enjoyed it a little

ryuzuki2

Aug 10, 2016
Huh, this game. I played it a while back in Japanese, it wasn't really too hard to understand then either since I assume the plot is mostly just one big excuse for the fucking machines to be there. The gameplay loop basically wants you to meet quotas for training and if you fuck up its not much of a big deal since you keep upgrades anyway.

That said, yeah, the game is entirely only fucking machines. Not even the MC gets to put it in but there's probably some plot excuse for it that I didn't know at the time since I can't read Japanese. Doesn't mean there isn't any penetration though but I wish they at least ripped or took off Mirai's suit for some of the scenes but hey, there's people out there that are into these kind of suits and would like to fuck a girl through the latex or whatever material its made out of.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the plot is pretty wack in this one

That said, yeah, the game is entirely only fucking machines. Not even the MC gets to put it in but there's probably some plot excuse for it that I didn't know at the time since I can't read Japanese. Doesn't mean there isn't any penetration though but I wish they at least ripped or took off Mirai's suit for some of the scenes but hey, there's people out there that are into these kind of suits and would like to fuck a girl through the latex or whatever material its made out of.
the suit is actually her body-
and it's some kinda jelly apparently

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
how to pass day 3 ?

I maxed all her status,
but I cannot have enough quota

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Does acme finger not work? You can select it from an empty square but the image doesn't actually show up and development fails, all you can get is the explanation

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Does acme finger not work? You can select it from an empty square but the image doesn't actually show up and development fails, all you can get is the explanation
despite always saying "forbidden", I could actually use it
you need like 6 AP for it iirc

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Aren't you supposed to be playing as a guy that is inside the evil organization or something? Why is it tagged with female protagonist?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Aren't you supposed to be playing as a guy that is inside the evil organization or something? Why is it tagged with female protagonist?
This game should have the following tags based on my playthrough:
  • 2d game
  • 3dcg
  • ahegao
  • animated
  • bdsm
  • big tits
  • censored
  • corruption
  • japanese game
  • male domination
  • male protagonist
  • management
  • mind control
  • multiple penetration
  • rape
  • sci-fi
  • sexual harassment
  • tentacles (mechanical)
And possibly these:
  • dystopian setting (not sure if dystopia or just sci-fi, but I would say so)
  • humor (I did chuckle at one point, and not just because of the MTL)
  • anal sex (assuming dildos and such count)
  • vaginal sex (assuming dildos and such count)
  • oral sex (if all-the-way-through with a robo-tentacle counts)
Not sure how to bring this to the attention of someone who can make the change. Also I'm not 100% clear on the criteria for it to be one genre vs another (management vs simulator).

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I just finished a first playthrough and I have to say the MTL is pretty good. Only when the game goes into some deeper stuff like soul stuff does it drop a bit.
Game is perfectly playable and all the UI elements are properly translated.
Achievements give it some replay value too.

Reactions: flannan
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes