Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
the censor is baked into the animations, it's not an overlay

is there penetration? plenty
does anyone fuck the girl other than machines? no

come on, the game isn't hard
For real.....If you need a full save for this game, something is definitely wrong with you

Reactions: ViviX12

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
For real.....If you need a full save for this game, something is definitely wrong with you
To be fair... I had to think a bit on Day 4 to maximize point gains. Out of 10k I think I finished with 10400-ish? Something like that. Reason being I wanted to do a lot of achievements in my first and only run. Besides letting myself lose after finishing the run, this is all I got in one swoop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: (__=__=___)

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
how to pass day 3 ?

I maxed all her status,
but I cannot have enough quota
I believe the last machine you use during each turn determines how many points you get. That's when you want to use one of the vaginal or anal machines. I cleared it by buying the Acme reflector, which gave me over half of the required amount. Given that it's used again in the victory cutscene, it may be required.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I believe the last machine you use during each turn determines how many points you get. That's when you want to use one of the vaginal or anal machines. I cleared it by buying the Acme reflector, which gave me over half of the required amount. Given that it's used again in the victory cutscene, it may be required.
pay attention at the orgams meter data in the information panel about your machine and toy ;)
if you had aleady maxed her sensitivity , the orgams number grown
the acme beam (from the day 1) can give 2000 , the acme screens too

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Man this game makes me conflicted. It's fantastic in so many ways, even in the writing. But the games where you play as evil bad guys who captured girl and torment her with sex until her brain is mush. I just feel bad for her. Can anyone sum up the story for me? I cant bring myself to actually finish it. (Beat day 1)

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
Man this game makes me conflicted. It's fantastic in so many ways, even in the writing. But the games where you play as evil bad guys who captured girl and torment her with sex until her brain is mush. I just feel bad for her. Can anyone sum up the story for me? I cant bring myself to actually finish it. (Beat day 1)
no idea about the story cuz i beat it on jaoanese before it got translated, but dw in the end shes pretty chill with it

mercury

Jul 4, 2017

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
holy crap dude
I am currently working on translating a game (and will finish it eventually, I swear, lol) where the plot is literally "a disease, called Climax Addiction, is a thing that girls contract, so they get sent to a facility for "treatment" (orgasms)" this is entirely unsurprising to me. I love the wacky scenarios that eroge authors come up with, especially to justify these crazy Sci-Fi sex machines (or "High-Tech Sex Engine" as VNDB calls them).

Reactions: flannan

DCF2000

Dec 28, 2021
I already beat the game but can't wait to play it again this weekend to actually understand what is going on.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Some people are lazy. Some people cannot skip for 30 minutes of game dialogue. Even if the Game is easy it still takes alot of time to finish.
taking your time is gonna feel better than blowing it in 5 minutes, just sayin

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
clearing the game is pretty ez
but
any1 got save with Anime Gallery unlocked ?
its walled by achievement
no one got time for that

Reactions: adan$#@!
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes