Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I restarted the game and used the WT 0.9 (latest one here)... and boy was it worth it... got a bunch of story steps that werent there when I first played through... the scene at the hospital with Nat and Ivy regarding the dossiers of different agents was very informative... and I also got the first mention of Lara Croft finally lol ! I also got to see part 1 of the Nat vs the Monster that was chasing Cat, quite the adrenaline boost on that scene.

That said the crown jewel of my new playthrough was finally seeing the Nat X Scout scene... all I can say is OMG at that scene... I actually left a save file right before it and played on another one so I can keep re-living that scene... thats how you make a male/female scene !! Not what Miller did to Nat... no one abused the corruption of the other, no sodomizing, just two attractive people giving in to their wants, their needs !! and it was GLORIOUS !

game_dreamer

Mar 19, 2019
I wish instead of adding days, unnecessary days are removed. Most of the days in the game are empty and have to be passed with repeated sequences. And also maybe an auto-clicker should be included in the game package, LOL

Boofer

Aug 21, 2018
When i start the game it tells me "Failed to execute 'attachShader' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not type 'WebGLShader'

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Finally! Some monster action. Enjoyed the update. I do believe this game should've been the developer's principal focus, though. It's far better than NTR, and focusing on two games just increases the time between updates.

Reactions: game_dreamer

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So I restarted the game and used the WT 0.9 (latest one here)... and boy was it worth it... got a bunch of story steps that werent there when I first played through... the scene at the hospital with Nat and Ivy regarding the dossiers of different agents was very informative... and I also got the first mention of Lara Croft finally lol ! I also got to see part 1 of the Nat vs the Monster that was chasing Cat, quite the adrenaline boost on that scene.

That said the crown jewel of my new playthrough was finally seeing the Nat X Scout scene... all I can say is OMG at that scene... I actually left a save file right before it and played on another one so I can keep re-living that scene... thats how you make a male/female scene !! Not what Miller did to Nat... no one abused the corruption of the other, no sodomizing, just two attractive people giving in to their wants, their needs !! and it was GLORIOUS !
Thank you kindly! We put a lot of effort into all we do, that scene especially so, and we're glad you loved it so. Gotta be good at making all kinds of sex if you want a quality adult game in the end, right? Be sure to remember the scene and us next time a "Kick Ass Sex Scene" type of thread comes up, yeah? Every little fan endorsement helps after all!

Cheers buddy, have a great time of it all!

I wish instead of adding days, unnecessary days are removed. Most of the days in the game are empty and have to be passed with repeated sequences. And also maybe an auto-clicker should be included in the game package, LOL
You're the first person to actually ask for us to take stuff out of the game in that way. That's new. Remember buddy, you're playing a work in progress and we intend to shape it all up by the time we make it complete, but for now it's more important to give folks the space to play in there own way than force them to hit everything in a certain order, wouldn't you agree? In the end you'll have all the days you could ever want and the skip function to back it up too, so in the mean time, more is better we think. Cheers for the heads up though, really.

When i start the game it tells me "Failed to execute 'attachShader' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not type 'WebGLShader'
Strange... very strange. Maybe that's a job for Tech Man! AgentsOfHeels . Any idea?

Finally! Some monster action. Enjoyed the update. I do believe this game should've been the developer's principal focus, though. It's far better than NTR, and focusing on two games just increases the time between updates.
Glad you like it! Shame you're not as big on Noemi but to each their own in this case, not everything we do will be to everyone's tastes sadly. Happy to hear Nat is though, good stuff and cheers for the compliment, my good fellow!

However, the point that NTR makes AoH updates longer isn't true. I understand the idea that working on 2 games is a detriment that slows down one, but it is a logical fallacy, it sounds right but in practice it isn't. We have explained it before, and it's an important point so it really should be pinned or something.

We only manage to get monthly releases out because we do 2 games, AoH where Unshi does 2/3rds of the work and NTR where I (Spook2099) do 2/3rds of the work for the month. When we do an NTR month, all Unshi has to do that month (game wise) is the the art, so he has time to prep the next month AoH content too, get in the practice artwise he needs, and do the things that make it possible to get an AoH update done in a month (the same way during AoH months I can get NTR ready to do in a short time). He also gets in some time to rest up and avoid burning himself out which is a very important element of the work too, something he didn't get to do much before I came along. In fact, the first year of the project he worked on AoH primarily and it nearly killed him, plus each update still took 2+ months a go sadly.

To put it simply, because his workload for the NTR months is low, he can get AoH stuff done too in those weeks, which makes it possible to make the main stuff for an update in an AoH month in the time it gives. If he didn't have that space, it would be 6-7 weeks and update with less respite time then now, so essentially it'd be the same 2 month wait either way, only in that case I'd have a whole lot of idle time to fill while waiting on him, and I'd probably be working part time on other projects or even a real job since I'd be doing 1/3rd the work as I am now.

So yeah, we do have two games on the go at once because for our current workload and limits it's what works for us and keeps us in a health cycle. Better to think of Noemi as bonus content that keeps the wheels greased and our creativity blooming than as a distraction that limits resources. Think of it a pile of blocks, where after every two stacks we end up with a pretty even pair of columns, rather than one where every new stack makes one workload tower reach higher and higher while the other is always much smaller in size, the gap growing and growing as time goes by and fatigue sets in, which just isn't sound or sustainable.

Alright guys and gals, didn't mean to rant on there, but it's a serious point that we feel need to be clarified again. Hope y'all have a great time playing and pleasing as we go! Still plenty more Nat to have, old and fuck up your favorite hole (plus nice adult stuff for the likes Rythan25) before game #3 comes along and give's yall more beWilder content to enjoy between Noemi updates.

All the best folks!

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you kindly! We put a lot of effort into all we do, that scene especially so, and we're glad you loved it so. Gotta be good at making all kinds of sex if you want a quality adult game in the end, right? Be sure to remember the scene and us next time a "Kick Ass Sex Scene" type of thread comes up, yeah? Every little fan endorsement helps after all!

Cheers buddy, have a great time of it all!

You're the first person to actually ask for us to take stuff out of the game in that way. That's new. Remember buddy, you're playing a work in progress and we intend to shape it all up by the time we make it complete, but for now it's more important to give folks the space to play in there own way than force them to hit everything in a certain order, wouldn't you agree? In the end you'll have all the days you could ever want and the skip function to back it up too, so in the mean time, more is better we think. Cheers for the heads up though, really.

Strange... very strange. Maybe that's a job for Tech Man! AgentsOfHeels . Any idea?

Glad you like it! Shame you're not as big on Noemi but to each their own in this case, not everything we do will be to everyone's tastes sadly. Happy to hear Nat is though, good stuff and cheers for the compliment, my good fellow!

However, the point that NTR makes AoH updates longer isn't true. I understand the idea that working on 2 games is a detriment that slows down one, but it is a logical fallacy, it sounds right but in practice it isn't. We have explained it before, and it's an important point so it really should be pinned or something.

We only manage to get monthly releases out because we do 2 games, AoH where Unshi does 2/3rds of the work and NTR where I (Spook2099) do 2/3rds of the work for the month. When we do an NTR month, all Unshi has to do that month (game wise) is the the art, so he has time to prep the next month AoH content too, get in the practice artwise he needs, and do the things that make it possible to get an AoH update done in a month (the same way during AoH months I can get NTR ready to do in a short time). He also gets in some time to rest up and avoid burning himself out which is a very important element of the work too, something he didn't get to do much before I came along. In fact, the first year of the project he worked on AoH primarily and it nearly killed him, plus each update still took 2+ months a go sadly.

To put it simply, because his workload for the NTR months is low, he can get AoH stuff done too in those weeks, which makes it possible to make the main stuff for an update in an AoH month in the time it gives. If he didn't have that space, it would be 6-7 weeks and update with less respite time then now, so essentially it'd be the same 2 month wait either way, only in that case I'd have a whole lot of idle time to fill while waiting on him, and I'd probably be working part time on other projects or even a real job since I'd be doing 1/3rd the work as I am now.

So yeah, we do have two games on the go at once because for our current workload and limits it's what works for us and keeps us in a health cycle. Better to think of Noemi as bonus content that keeps the wheels greased and our creativity blooming than as a distraction that limits resources. Think of it a pile of blocks, where after every two stacks we end up with a pretty even pair of columns, rather than one where every new stack makes one workload tower reach higher and higher while the other is always much smaller in size, the gap growing and growing as time goes by and fatigue sets in, which just isn't sound or sustainable.

Alright guys and gals, didn't mean to rant on there, but it's a serious point that we feel need to be clarified again. Hope y'all have a great time playing and pleasing as we go! Still plenty more Nat to have, old and fuck up your favorite hole (plus nice adult stuff for the likes Rythan25) before game #3 comes along and give's yall more beWilder content to enjoy between Noemi updates.

All the best folks!
Oh, your poor fingers, typing out all that! :)

Point understood, though. Thank you for elucidating. No more complaining from my end.

Though, now, with a promise of "still plenty more Nat to have...," you've got me eagerly anticipating the coming update.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Oh, your poor fingers, typing out all that! :)

Point understood, though. Thank you for elucidating. No more complaining from my end.

Though, now, with a promise of "still plenty more Nat to have...," you've got me eagerly anticipating the coming update.
It's cool man, it's all cool. A thumbs up to you for being understanding too! I don't mean to sound nagging either... and my fingers are all limber anyways, I can't keep my posts short or my mouth shut it seems. On the up side I get plenty of sexy written in my time too!

Seriously though, I don't mean to sound like I'm pushing folks around or saying you can't/shouldn't complain in general, it's just a clarifying point I do find I have to lay out a few time since it gets lost in the thread over time. I get that it looks like 2 games eat up each other's time, it's perfectly understandable on the face of it, but in practice it just doesn't work out like that. It is much more complementary than competitive, and so it's important people understand that so we can all get the best of us and most importantly, not back Unshi or I into a killer workload either, you know? Anyways, I don't think anybody on here really believes that the updates are spaced out because we're not hard at work, y'all know we are, so it's all good in the end!

And yeah, more Nat is good stuff! Super pumped to know people can't get enough! As Unshi mentioned above, the next AoH month is going to be a Lara Mini-VN because she won it in our beWilder's Wildest! contest last year and we have to deliver on all our backer fans' pick of ladies and prizes, (and who doesn't want some sexy Lara in action anyway?) but after that we have nothing to stand between Nat and her big finish, except for plenty of content and 'xxx' ratings, so that's something to be all revved up! Hoo-rah!

All the best buddy, all the best!

Reactions: Blayo and Lycan73

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I finally figured out what's causing my playthrough to miss the events that I know were there before. It seems that the option with the agility check at the bank is broken. Choosing this option will cause you to miss all Miller, Scott, Catwoman, and the Hospital scenes before the Yacht mission. Until this problem is fixed, don't choose the agility check option.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
How do you "Scratch Cat's Back" on the Bad Path?

Also, it's interesting that staying for the orgy during the Yacht mission will put you on the Bad Path instead of the Corrupt Path. According to the scenes that you get from the Miller briefing and the Warehouse raid at least. It seems that if the Yacht exploded you will be put on the Bad Path.

Also having seen the scene where Cat grifted the Mayor's son, I wish there will be a game where we play as Catwoman stealing and grifting people.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, the bum scene as it is now is a good fit on the corrupt path (when it pops correctly that is), as it has the right about of action to pacing I feel. Maybe it could use a decision to not let him actually cum on her, but we live and we learn, that's the beauty of being open to feedback. When it comes to a seporate scene for some revenge fucking on the bum's part, it'd definitely be decision based to let it happen or not, since Nat's the type of girl to fight off an attacker if she felt so inclined, corruption or no. It's a side scene too, so we'd not need to deal with "Did she? Didn't she?" afterwards, so decisions are easy there.

On Scout... yeah... theres no going back at that point. You missed it I'm afraid. However, there should be a save around here somewhere that will let you start back at the bank (we gave them out with some earlier versions) and it happens only a day or so after when Scout comes to see you at the window in the morning. That should let you get to it pretty quick (in relative terms). It's not tied to the jogging events, just that you completed the bank raid by working with Swat Team 7 and Scout.

Hope that helps!
Ugh there is no way to avoid a bum
Yeah, the bum scene as it is now is a good fit on the corrupt path (when it pops correctly that is), as it has the right about of action to pacing I feel. Maybe it could use a decision to not let him actually cum on her, but we live and we learn, that's the beauty of being open to feedback. When it comes to a seporate scene for some revenge fucking on the bum's part, it'd definitely be decision based to let it happen or not, since Nat's the type of girl to fight off an attacker if she felt so inclined, corruption or no. It's a side scene too, so we'd not need to deal with "Did she? Didn't she?" afterwards, so decisions are easy there.

On Scout... yeah... theres no going back at that point. You missed it I'm afraid. However, there should be a save around here somewhere that will let you start back at the bank (we gave them out with some earlier versions) and it happens only a day or so after when Scout comes to see you at the window in the morning. That should let you get to it pretty quick (in relative terms). It's not tied to the jogging events, just that you completed the bank raid by working with Swat Team 7 and Scout.

Hope that helps!
Ugh you can't avoid a bum actually cumming on the MC? I haven't gotten that yet, but I'm definitely out if I see that, nothing personal but that's just a really poor design decision in my opinion given everything else. I hope you can avoid the bum entirely then...still good luck on the game to you guys...

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
These Cat Sidequest Scene. I take it they took place before the Yacht mission?
I believe one side line has to be completed by the Yacht outing, yes. The latest update's set are mutually exclusive with seeing Cat on that mission anyway, but they do mention she's been leaving the safehouse and still going to the city at will, so it's not impossible they could be after. It's more a case of the triggers, but Unshi keeps track of them and coded them, he'll know for certain.

I finally figured out what's causing my playthrough to miss the events that I know were there before. It seems that the option with the agility check at the bank is broken. Choosing this option will cause you to miss all Miller, Scott, Catwoman, and the Hospital scenes before the Yacht mission. Until this problem is fixed, don't choose the agility check option.
Hrrrmmm... Odd. Very odd. That shouldn't have you lock out of stuff. Another trigger for Unshi to double check.

Oh, speaking of which, the full body of the patch notes didn't make it here again but we did include in the Community Feedback section a thanks to you (3 times I believe) for the feedback on the trigger issues. Fixed some good stuff up because of your help, so since I have you here... Thanks and Cheers in person. It's a big help and we appreciate it.

How do you "Scratch Cat's Back" on the Bad Path?

Also, it's interesting that staying for the orgy during the Yacht mission will put you on the Bad Path instead of the Corrupt Path. According to the scenes that you get from the Miller briefing and the Warehouse raid at least. It seems that if the Yacht exploded you will be put on the Bad Path.

Also having seen the scene where Cat grifted the Mayor's son, I wish there will be a game where we play as Catwoman stealing and grifting people.
To help her out and make her want to help you, you should solve her problem with the monster on her back, without her getting raped... she doesn't like when that happens. If you don't help her all the way to a solution (as in you only do half the scenes) she's not going to want to lend a hand either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Cat, we like the idea too. We certainly want to keep her around in our world as we lean into the future, it's just a matter of when and where. We're not letting that suit go to waist for sure. where Cat told us herself she deserves more time on screen and more chances to be thieving on the side too. So yeah, let's see what the future brings for her!

Ugh there is no way to avoid a bum

Ugh you can't avoid a bum actually cumming on the MC? I haven't gotten that yet, but I'm definitely out if I see that, nothing personal but that's just a really poor design decision in my opinion given everything else. I hope you can avoid the bum entirely then...still good luck on the game to you guys...
You can, if you avoid the scene that is. If it's not for you, just don't choose to up you infection level on the pop-up, then you wont get yourself dragged into situations you don't have so much control over. If you do, just don't go jogging in the park. You'' be fine and not miss much, nothing I'm assuming you'd like at least. You'll be free to enjoy all the rest of the game without getting Nat jizzed on/in against your will. Have at it sir, I say!

(The previous mention of this scene said this scene was unavoidable, but it is, so that's worth nothing for folks now.)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yo BeWilder what is "Silence And Stilettoes" in your patreon page?? Another game?? Idk so well english so im a little confuse.
plz tell me about it

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Oh, speaking of which, the full body of the patch notes didn't make it here again but we did include in the Community Feedback section a thanks to you (3 times I believe) for the feedback on the trigger issues. Fixed some good stuff up because of your help, so since I have you here... Thanks and Cheers in person. It's a big help and we appreciate it.
Huh? I didn't remember giving feedback on trigger issues before the current one. You sure you got the right person? Lol. Either way, I don't think I really deserve a thank you since I pirated the game after all. Lol.

To help her out and make her want to help you, you should solve her problem with the monster on her back, without her getting raped... she doesn't like when that happens. If you don't help her all the way to a solution (as in you only do half the scenes) she's not going to want to lend a hand either.
Ah, so it's just choosing to act immediately instead of waiting. I thought there's a scene where Nat literally scratches Cat's back in a sexual manner lol. I just tried this option where Cat defused the bomb and it seems that this path is also bugged since I didn't get the aftermath scene with Nat and Scott.

As for Cat, we like the idea too. We certainly want to keep her around in our world as we lean into the future, it's just a matter of when and where. We're not letting that suit go to waist for sure. where Cat told us herself she deserves more time on screen and more chances to be thieving on the side too. So yeah, let's see what the future brings for her!
I think I'm at the point where I prefer Cat more than Nat even in Nat's own game lol. Her new catsuit and her blue v-dress with miniskirt are so sexy and classy. Her facial expression is so sexy when she was grifting the Mayor's son and this was shortly after she went through a traumatic incident (and maybe even raped by a monster). Even though the scene is short (thanks Nat for interrupting), this is probably my second most favorite scene from the game after the interrogation scene. I just love it when a sexy woman wraps men around her fingers!

I tried to search for a game where you play as a sexy and classy cat-burglar stealing from and grifting people in a high class setting but there doesn't seem to be any! Can't believe that this theme hasn't been done yet in a porn game (or even in a regular game at least not one with in-depth thieving and grifting mechanics I don't think so)! What a shame!

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a full walkthrough? Also I was trying to use the walkthrough for v .09 and I can't do all the events in one day that the walkthrough says I can?

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Don't mind me, doing my usual save upload. I chose to distract the creature with Cat and go for the syringe with Natasha.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes