rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
It is still like that in the new version. If you help Cat with the monster and get help from her in the yacht, the story stops. The story only continues if you choose to explode the yacht (without Cat help).
The game still has this soft lock. If you are in Bad Nat path and choose "Catwoman Lends a Hand" in Mission #2, the game locks and you can't continue the story.

Reactions: Sumpfbauer

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Nat change Physically after agreeing to Join Ivy?. So her skin starts sprouting vines or something.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
How up to date is the Gallery? One update behind or on time?

I stopped playing long ago, don't remember nothing about my saves, so I'm just using the Gallery, but I think there used to be a delay for scenes to show up in the Gallery.
I think it's up to date with the current version.
There hasn't been a good lewd scene since one or two versions ago before the big last mission actually starts imo but the gallery is current.

Reactions: ReiCaixa
Apr 5, 2023
I have been playing lots of games with Ren'py engine and I got use to the self voicing and now I try to play this game and I feel like something is missing there is no sounds in the game and self voicing is out of the question. This game looks good but without any audio it feels empty. Anyone else is feeling that way?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
So i sided with ivy got the call from meida when she was in the pool relaxing talking about the winds of change yet nothing is happening am i missing something?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
That's weird, I had the same problem and it worked for me, here is a screenshot of how it should look like on your AoH Folder.
I would like to check this but I cannot can unsee that young blonde smiling woman in the upper left corner.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes