Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Is this game active or dropped?
Not updated for more than 1 year
Ok who let the troll in? but honestly do you not look? all the convos on this page litterally are about the update, why the page 1 last update hasnt been updated yet idk, as this game has been updated back in nov.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
1704118234598.png

Does anyone know how I can set the window size?
In the game I can't click on the next button for the size

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Not the best solution but you can try using this shortcut in the meanwhile, just place it on the same folder of the .exe and change the extension from .txt to .cmd.
This broke my game, now it doesn´t even start in full screen. HOw can i fix this? I redownloaded the game and the problems persists.

EDIT: Fixed it, i edited the resolution in registry files and changed to 1 in the fullscreen ( it was 3).

Last edited:
Reactions: Arilou

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Cool game, but Unity? Seriously? What kind of sick SoB prefers to write in C# rather than python for a simple point and click VN?

Reactions: gremmie

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
WoW, just tripped on this game after a thread recommended it but.. 7 years of development? Curious questions:
  • Does it have a lot of content to play around in?
  • Is it anywhere near finishing that perhaps I can hold off playing on it and pick it once its finished?
Thanks!

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
WoW, just tripped on this game after a thread recommended it but.. 7 years of development? Curious questions:
  • Does it have a lot of content to play around in?
  • Is it anywhere near finishing that perhaps I can hold off playing on it and pick it once its finished?
Thanks!
to give you a quick answer:
1.) yes, but all of the H scenes are available from the gallery option on the home screen, if that's all you wanted to see.
2.) There's no indication on the total game completion, but the story seems to be close to the end.

Reactions: LonerPrime

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
so heres the question its been out for months and no ones got a updated walkthrough?
Simple. Not enough interest from the users.
The game runs for over 7 years and has not even 1900 posts here. Doing the math means this gets not even 0,74 post a day. There are games with more and nobody does a WT. A pity, but true.

Anyway, you could try to put a request to "Zoe Raven" but i don't have much hope.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes