5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
"we are going to take a break from updates for at least the next 5 or 6 months and focus on animations. ... I would love to hear your thoughts about this game though. Do you enjoy this? Is this pointless? Should we focus only on animations? What do you wanna see next in the game? Let me know what you think!"

This is what she said in the patron post. I would say, if you're not going to update the game more regularly, just drop the game. Focus on one thing and do it well. long gaps between game updates really kill interest. the animations have more content and are more regular.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
I like the game and will wait for updates. It has what it needs and lacks... Let me say that the lacks are very fragile, trying to make the game better can spoil it.

Anyways, there is no actual gameplay in the game. You walk in, you have sex, you get the money, repeat. No conditions, no prerequisites, no sexy puzzles to excite from solving them, almost no choices. A totally straightforward fetish demonstration, player cannot control anything, at least for now.

But the game has a story and it's very believable despite the fact that the realm and the characters are completely imaginary.

Tolonga

Feb 12, 2021
Is there a possibility that someone will upload the full animation of Mommy quest 0.2?

My computer is not good for games

ballsandweiners69

Aug 21, 2021
Mildly disappointed in the lack of emma’s actual vocals for her selfsuck scene, as well as the abrupt cut after the cum, another maybe 5-10 seconds and it wouldve been perfect. All the other scenes had her voice actor reading the text lines and interacting with the rest of the animations, don’t know why this one lacked.

Thank you for all you do ARG!!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes