5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

jpanski

Aug 21, 2021
agentredgirl hey i just want to say ty for what you do...your content is amazing....it helped me realize my sexuality is so much more fluid than i thought.

i've been leeching your content for a while now....but now i'm in a place where i want to support what you do...can you PM me info on how to best do that....and ty again!

-Just another horny guy on the internet

Reactions: TwatSlapper

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
agentredgirl hey i just want to say ty for what you do...your content is amazing....it helped me realize my sexuality is so much more fluid than i thought.

i've been leeching your content for a while now....but now i'm in a place where i want to support what you do...can you PM me info on how to best do that....and ty again!

-Just another horny guy on the internet
Heya Jpanski!!! That is really nice to hear =) I am glad you enjoy my content and thats really nice of you to consider supporting as that is what makes this at all possible. The best way to support the content is either through or

I have some other sites setup but those are the ones that I think provide the best experience. Patreon is $6 USD for full animation access and Subscribestar is $5 USD for full animation access.

I really hope that I can iron out some issues with the pipeline and get to a place where we can release 1 full animation each month. I think if I can get there, we can grow enough to hire a another top tier animator and maybe get to 1.5 animations a month or something...

OK im going to stop typing because im just rambling now. lol... boobs.

HappyHeifers.jpg

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
oh

oh thats weird cause there patreon said it was 100 percent complete and they said they were gunna put it on adultime but they didnt yet im confused
We have turned it in to them. However, they are doing sound FX and some other stuff before they release it.

Reactions: dicktits
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes