5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
Agent Red Girl your work is absolutely amazing. I would love to see some more hardcore straight stuff too tho. Too much futa out there :D
I'm curious. Big IF, a guy ever enters the picture, should he be cucked or fucked? Because Mary and a couple of other ARG's characters already have well endowed, capable packages for pounding. I personally would love to see more of what ever scenarios she decides to put them in.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Are there even guys in this world?
Like canonically, are there any males in ARG's world?
I don't remember seeing any, or reading any mention of one in any of the bios.

Also, there is never enough futa.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Are there even guys in this world?
Like canonically, are there any males in ARG's world?
I don't remember seeing any, or reading any mention of one in any of the bios.

Also, there is never enough futa.
Yes, there are boys.... and yes, I will have an animation with a boy (it's already planned) but it will be an occassional thing, not a regular thing.

I want to do a variety of animations, themes, topics, etc... will I ever do a totally non-futa animation? Probably not.

Jun 22, 2018
Agent Red Girl your work is absolutely amazing. I would love to see some more hardcore straight stuff too tho. Too much futa out there :D
Too much? Lmao maybe something like 10% of the content on this site has futa content in it, and that's being very generous. You're also going to have a hard time finding animators who focus solely on futa. Right now I can only think of a literal handfull, red girl included. If anything there's too much vanilla shit.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
AMML #9 was SO good! I really felt the Sisterly love; and the music tied it together really well. Super romantic!

When Anna said, It was ok that Maggie came early, you could REALLY feel the love!

1676006334858.png 1676006441998.png 1676006492424.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lubomr and rubber76
May 19, 2019

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
i wish the girl on bottom made something that big.. what this stuff needs is a sexy dark hair girl with a little bit of purple in it, a huge dick, a big busty rack and kinda thick...
there are other vids for this. This was about the Sisters from All my Mother's Love. Go watch the series, it's very good.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes