5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
so this dev is starting the trend of their "monthly" vids being released every 2+ months now?
Heya! I am trying my absolute hardest to release a video every month! it is incredibly hard work and there is a huge amount of effort that goes into the pipeline to make this possible. I have to have sets, VA work, models, rigs, props, etc all done months in advance to keep videos flowing at 1 per month.

I have hired 5 employees so far to help make this happen and I am interviewing a 6th right now. I hope to get to the point where we have a new release every month at some point this year.

Again, I am trying my hardest and this is my whole life. Some videos, like AMRL9 were a lot longer than I originally planned so they took longer than a month as well.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Heya! I am trying my absolute hardest to release a video every month! it is incredibly hard work and there is a huge amount of effort that goes into the pipeline to make this possible. I have to have sets, VA work, models, rigs, props, etc all done months in advance to keep videos flowing at 1 per month.

I have hired 5 employees so far to help make this happen and I am interviewing a 6th right now. I hope to get to the point where we have a new release every month at some point this year.

Again, I am trying my hardest and this is my whole life. Some videos, like AMRL9 were a lot longer than I originally planned so they took longer than a month as well.
Oh Lord why can't every full time 3dx artists be like this?
Actually trying his best actually trying to provide quality in a reasonable amount of time + improving everything from animation quality to delivery time etc. without ever slowing down.
If only there was some kind of common ground if it comes to work ethic in 3dx if only...
In reality you got a tiny minority that actually cares / works hard lead by AgentRedGirl + a few others while the rest just abuses the broken subscription based supporting mechanisms of patreon/substar etc. to endlessly farm money while producing almost 0 content in years...
I think I don't need to name them all, people know who they are and it's just sickening that they are allowed to exist + people are stupid enough to throw money their way when there artists like AgentRedGirl etc. that deserve it soooooo much more.

That being said I'm not even into your art style agentredgirl LUL I just see the quality and the sheer massive amounts of work going into it and I respect the FUCK out of it even though it's not my cup of tea.

Thanks a lot for being such an amazing artists and not one of those lazy degenerate scammers like so many others out there.

(y) :giggle: :love:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone have milky moo farms milk off or is there a reason it's not listed with the others on here thanks

Derpman204

Aug 25, 2021
I have a lore question i just wanted to ask because its been on my mind alot not because i want any change just on my mind do men exist in the world you created or is it like they evolved over time into futa or are they just not common did they form their own society lol?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I have a lore question i just wanted to ask because its been on my mind alot not because i want any change just on my mind do men exist in the world you created or is it like they evolved over time into futa or are they just not common did they form their own society lol?
yeah there are men! and I have an animation planned with a boy later on down the way. as per "common or not" i would say society is roughly

40% men
40% woman
20% futa

something like that...

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes