5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

MegaMilkyMan

Dec 5, 2022
Heya! I am trying my absolute hardest to release a video every month! it is incredibly hard work and there is a huge amount of effort that goes into the pipeline to make this possible. I have to have sets, VA work, models, rigs, props, etc all done months in advance to keep videos flowing at 1 per month.

I have hired 5 employees so far to help make this happen and I am interviewing a 6th right now. I hope to get to the point where we have a new release every month at some point this year.

Again, I am trying my hardest and this is my whole life. Some videos, like AMRL9 were a lot longer than I originally planned so they took longer than a month as well.
I absolutely love foreplay in your videos, and adult scenes are getting better and better with each release.

emogifucker

Jan 16, 2020
I don't know what I just watched? Their dicks were barely grazing against each other and Mika's eyes are rolling back? She looks like she was about to cum from being hotdogged? Their voices imply they're exerting a lot of effort but they're doing almost nothing? Is this a joke about sentai?

Reactions: Mariointhezone
May 19, 2019
I loved the new futa sentai episode, continue the great work agentredgirl !!!
it wasnt bad.. but in all honesty i was a little sad by it.. i mean she i saw the trailer for it and saw there was a giantess and a giantess futa robot i was hoping for some giantess fetish stuff to come into play

Aug 21, 2021
Fun fact about 3 episode it was done in 2022 was send to adult time because of rusia ukraine stuff they did released very late planned to be released way earlier...

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes