5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
While I liked the 5th episode, most of the camera angles weren't doing it for me.
It's a funny coincidence I guess, because I thought the camera angles were emphasizing both of their involvements quite well! Especially that angle from up and to the side with Maggie lying top of the bed, both legs bent and wide open.

Overall, most perspectives were allowing us to see both of their facial expressions, Maggie's futa "responses" and when dripping happened, I feel (and, most of these were previewed for patrons for feedback).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I cant explain it, the 4th one was the worst and this one is too.....still I love the first 3 episodes, the most hornier and hottest,
Well, we all have different tastes!

There was not much direct penetration in this episode compared to the first ones, so maybe that was part of it.

At least for me, I like oral as much as penis being inside V or A.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The final part of this series will focus a LOT on anal and vaginal penetration... it should be a lot of fun! As for Part 5, I personally felt like it was a LOT of fun and very different from the others. I loved the Bella scene and even though she only glazed HALF the chicken, I still think it was a good mix of comedy and raunchy. Which I enjoy doing a lot. Any who, here is a little teaser about Mary's back story, which we will find out a lot more about in the future =)

Mary2001Poster2.jpg

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The final part of this series will focus a LOT on anal and vaginal penetration... it should be a lot of fun! As for Part 5, I personally felt like it was a LOT of fun and very different from the others. I loved the Bella scene and even though she only glazed HALF the chicken, I still think it was a good mix of comedy and raunchy. Which I enjoy doing a lot. Any who, here is a little teaser about Mary's back story, which we will find out a lot more about in the future =)

View attachment 314459
Any chance you make futa/woman stuff in the future? It would make me support you.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017

View attachment 314459
good so the Twitter post of the futa magazine cover was my favorite AML character, worried for a sec after I commented that it was a different Mary and not this one. and im sad that the next part is the last one, but can understand why agentredgirl is doing so.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes