5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
THAT IS NOT HOW TO BASTE A CHICKEN!!!!!

I shall never be able to east chicken again... Or bananas.

As per, the animations were top notch. Not a massive fan of animated oral, because unlike fucking, oral is hard to simulate so it will never match up to the real thing. Last scene had me giggling though, until flashbacks of incorrectly used paltry and fruits came back to me.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
The final part of this series will focus a LOT on anal and vaginal penetration... it should be a lot of fun! As for Part 5, I personally felt like it was a LOT of fun and very different from the others. I loved the Bella scene and even though she only glazed HALF the chicken, I still think it was a good mix of comedy and raunchy. Which I enjoy doing a lot. Any who, here is a little teaser about Mary's back story, which we will find out a lot more about in the future =)

View attachment 314459
Except anal and vaginal, do you plan some kink for the next episodes ? (like pregnant, domination, orgy), Marie seems to be the dominant style and the two others are pretty frail for now ^^ so I wonder if (by frustration) Marie will not make them cumdump/sex slave or whatever. The episode 5 shows the rough Marie and I really like it after all so this is why I wonder.

Great work man and keep going ! :)

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Except anal and vaginal, do you plan some kink for the next episodes ? (like pregnant, domination, orgy), Marie seems to be the dominant style and the two others are pretty frail for now ^^ so I wonder if (by frustration) Marie will not make them cumdump/sex slave or whatever. The episode 5 shows the rough Marie and I really like it after all so this is why I wonder.

Great work man and keep going ! :)
Heya Gorno! I always plan to have a little kink in each episode so yes, there will be some! But its kinda a surprise so I dont want to spoil any of it!

Muz4inka

Jun 1, 2019
Респект, хотя ты наверное ничего не поймешь, просьба и впредь выкладывть последующие серии!

Lolster

May 5, 2017
Man i hate saying this i love the animation style but its......i dunno to girly? The only character that i like is the mom the other two are kinda semi hot :unsure:

Dec 22, 2017
are there any comic/ vids here close to this in quality? im all over the games, but the other sections aren't rated as frequently and its hard to tell whats good. Nothing ive found so far comes close to this in story or sexy factor

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
are there any comic/ vids here close to this in quality? im all over the games, but the other sections aren't rated as frequently and its hard to tell whats good. Nothing ive found so far comes close to this in story or sexy factor
I suppose it depends on what qualities you are looking for in a video. Most authors lack the talent or commitment to do a long video with story. (Or they're milking their supporters for every dime.)

The list of people I've found that are capable of producing what I consider to be high quality content is short.
  • KamadevaSFM - High release frequency (for long content), 3 - 20 min. Actually has longish scenes that aren't sex and has some semblance of plot.
  • DesireSFM - Med frequency, 3-5 min. Mostly just sex, with a tiny bit of framing to give it context.
  • Big Johnson - (Very) Low frequency. Mixed short and long output. 3-5 min mostly. Just put out a 30 min monster though. Most of his videos less have story so much as atmosphere or personality.
I also want to give a special mention to Pewposterous. His stuff, unfortunately, tends to be very short. But he also spends a lot of time on the animation making it look more realistic. In particular, the way the skin and muscles move. It is less titillating, and more like viewing art.

Most of the other people on my list either no longer put out content, do so with no regularity, or are specialty artists.

There's also the 800 pound gorilla who puts out several ultra high quality, long animations a years. But they treat their people like workers in a Chinese sweatshop, so I am loathe to promote them.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes