5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
part 6 first 5 min release already, time to wait for White Knight.
I don't want to be that person, and this is a pirate site after all, but AgentRedGirl specifically mentioned:

As a reminder, the full episode for part 6 will be around 15 minutes long (maybe even longer)! This was just a special early release for Patreons and Subscribestar members only. I would really appreciate that you dont share this because 1) its not a final product and 2) this is kinda a special for people that support me only. As a reminder, the full episode for part 6 will be around 15 minutes long (maybe even longer)! This was just a special early release for Patreons and Subscribestar members only. I would really appreciate that you dont share this because 1) its not a final product and 2) this is kinda a special for people that support me only.
So, I guess we'll see.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Just my opinion and personal taste, but this is the worst video I've seen from her, and likely the last time I buy one. Don't like the content, and I don't like Bella either. 2nd half looks like it should be a lot better if Maggie is in it, but I dunno.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I thought that Bella's exhaustion and awkwardness were both charming and embarrassing (for her), until they both started to get into it near the end of the early release clip. Plus, those suckling and fondling breast shots felt substantial ...

Agent Red Girl is a talented modeller and animator, while she is also learning about the mechanics of her work (fluids, for example) as she goes along and is one of the best communicating Devs out there; I'm happy to continue my support for her while that's still possible.

Last edited:

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just my opinion and personal taste, but this is the worst video I've seen from her, and likely the last time I buy one. Don't like the content, and I don't like Bella either. 2nd half looks like it should be a lot better if Maggie is in it, but I dunno.

Sorry you didnt like it Seagal. Would love to know more specifically what bugged you... I am always looking to improve. The fluid simulation is something I do plan to fix for the final release. As for the content of this particular episode, I plan to display and show off every fetish/sexual relationship I possibly can, so there will be some scenes that dont appeal to everyone but they will all have something to do with the overall story.

qy3wefse353t3es

Sep 10, 2019

Man, I was counting on you like that. Why did you delete the link?:(

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes